Chapter 4

After roaming around the giant halls of the building and being introduced to the crew they were told to wait in a room until they were called to take the audition.

Mae and Amy sat down while Kyle stared out at the sky looking down at the city.It really was very beautiful. Mae noticed the sad face on trying to be covered by fascination on Kyle's face.She pinched Amy to which unexpectedly Amy screeched.Mae deadpanned at her best friends stupid act.Kyle looked towards them in a look that says'What are you doing,are you crazy'.

Amy finally caught the eye conversation Mae was trying to convey and remembered that they were gonna talk to Kyle on how she froze and then put up a fake smile.

Clearing her throat she arose from her seat missing the Mae's hand sign to sit down. With a sigh from Mae and a confused look from Kyle she arose from her spot and went over to kyle forecefully making her sit down and look towards her eye to eye. Mae looked over to Amy giving her the-are-you-serious-look.

With a sigh they began their own talking. A mysterious figure hung over them listening to their conversation.  With a smirk the weird character left.

what does he want?

Sorry for the delay. Me was very lazy. Though it is not big but me got 65 reads and am freaking out. Thankyou soooo much. sorry for the short chapter. My brain is dead.No ideas sorrryyy

Hopefully ill update soon with another plot . Thanks alot and enjoy ^-^