(Chapter 1) Meeting my angel

~~|~~
Elsa's pov

I flapped my white wings and gone down once I step on land, there's no turning back now. Tommorow, I'll turn human. I landed on a giant mansion, that has lots of cars.

"Calm yourself, Elsa, everything will be fine in the count of three." I said to myself trying to calm down.

"One."
.

.

.

"Two."
.

.

.

"...Three!" I shoted apearing to a giant room and falling on my butt. "Ow." I mumbled to myself rubbing my back.

"The rumors were true fallen guardian angels powers weaken." I said to myself, dusting off the dirt that I got on my white dress. I walk up to the bed, no one was sleeping there.

"Did i get the wrong room or something they said he was sleeping." I heard the door open, and was closed with a bang sound I turned around seeing a boy with white hair, and was facing me with his back. How rude!

"That is very rude, you know?" I said politely, he turned around, and saw me.

"Who are you, and why are you in my room?!" He shouted at me. "Would you believe me when i told you I'm you're Guardian angel?" I asked with a small smile on my face.

Jack's pov

I came running to my room, I can't believe him! I'm turning twenty-one in a few months and he isn't gonna give me the company I'm his oldest freaking son!

I went in my room slaming the door shut, that made a loud bang sound. I was trying to calm my self down, but It din't work I was gonna wreck my room, but a voice stopped me, before I could do, any damage.

"That is very rude, you know?" A feminine voice ask me from behind my back.

I turned around to see a girl with blonde almost white hair, wearing a white long dress,she's pretty, but she's an intruder.

"Who are you and why are you in my room?!" I shouted at her,if she's one of those sluts, I'll throwing her out.

"Would you believe me when i told you I'm you're guardian angel?" She asked, what is she insane or just a slut those kind of girls say thay they were my angels.

"That's ridiculous angels nor devils aren't real, I'm calling the guards!" I shouted at her,she just frowed at me with... pity? "Guards!" I shouted the guards came rushing in my room.

"What is it,sir!" One of the guards shouted looking around the room, I looked at her she just kept looking at me with pity.

"Can't you see her!" I yelled at them irritated.

"I'm sorry sir, I know you're stressed, and all, but there's no one here, It's probably just hallucinations." The head of the guards said,exiting the room.

"Well that was embarrasing disturbing? your guards." I heard her say

"Now listen here,missy!" I yelled turning back behind me, but what I saw made my jaw drop she was floating in mid air. "How are you doing that, and how come they din't see you?" I asked her checking if she's standing on something invisible, but nothing.

"Well, I already told you that, I'm your guardian angel, and they can't see me, since no one can see until you believe, that I'm an angel." She explained. "But since I have proof, do you believe me now?" She asked me with a hopeful smile with her hands cutched together

"Well, you can float, I guess." I said, she smiled wider.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said.

"Yeah, yeah just get out of my room!" I said, pointing torwards the door, and she jump out my balcony, I ran to where she jump, and saw her lying down in the ground. "Note to self you can't fly that high. But don't worry, I'm okay!" She shouted to me.

~~|~~