(Chapter 3) You never told us!

~~|~~
Elsa's pov

"Fine, but how long do i have to be your boyfriend?"Jack asked, I don't get humans they fall in love fast, why don't they just get to know eachother first?

"Until your twenty-one birthday." I answered, he look confused.

"But my birthday is until six months." Jack said, clearly annoyed, he reminds me of a child. So cute!

"Sorry, orders are orders." I said, he snorted at me. "By the way, din't anyone teach you manners?" I asked leaning closer to him.

"Haha, very funny!" Jack said sarcasticly. I raised my eyebrow.

"Is that sarcasm I hear?" I asked, like a mother.

"Yeah so?" Jack said, like he doesn't care. Well, this guy is hard to get. Hmm, this guy never changed, till his highschool years.

"Watch your mouth, Jackson, I know everything about you I know what your life, Jackson." I said, he was sweating now, probably thinks, I'm a stalker or a yandere or he just thinks, I'm just threatening him.

"What are you somekind of stalker?!" Jack shouted at me, guess I was right.

"When will you get It? I'm your guardian angel." I said plainly. "And I'm not gonna black mail you, I promise." I added with an innocent smile.

"Fine, I'll pretend that I'm your boyfriend." He said, I was smiling now. "For now." Jack whispered, but I manage to hear, but I din't care. Atleast I got a small little trust in him, I wanted to cry.

"Thank you, thank you!" I shouted, I was hugging him now.

"Hey, don't be like that, there's no one here!" He shouted at me annoyed, clearly wants me to let go.

"Hey, Jack!" I heard someone yelled, and the door slammed open, we were staring at the door, there I saw three boys one has dirty blonde hair, and brown eyes, the other one is a brunette with green eyes, and the last one was a brunette with hazel brown eyes, wait! I know them they're my cousins and little sister's child.

"Umm, hi." I said, they look confused, and turned to a wide smile that almost reached there ears.

"Jack, you never told us you have a girlfriend!" Flynn said.

"Yeah what about Bianca?" Kristoff asked, I don't get it why are they asking so much questions? Is this really what happens, when people get into relationships, now a days?

I looked at the Hiccup, he was sitting on a couch watching them.

I sat besides him.

"Hi." I said still watching, but I know he has shocked in his face, Merida told me he's a 'weirdo' around girls can't talk to them.

"He-Hey." He replied back with a bit of stutter, I guess It's true then.

"How are you?" I asked, I don't want him to freak out so I'll just stay simple, like I don't know him.

"F-Fine."

"Hey, are they always like that?" I asked even though i know the answer. If I want to fit in, I have to act normal like I don't know them.

"Well, sometimes when we don't tell each other what's happening in our life." He said, I looked at him he was sweating, he really is nervous around girls.

I put my hand infront of him, he tilt his head, and looked at my hand, then looked at my face in confusion.

"I'm Elsa Angel A. Winters." I introduce myself with a smile on my face, he took my hand and shack it.

"Hiccup Horrendous haddock the III, I know great name." He said, Merida told me he hated his name, whats with all the sarcasm?

"Yep, great name you have there." I said, once I said that he turned his head to face me, confused.

"I din't hear any sarcasm, you telling the truth?" Hiccup ask, I nodded my head.

"Yep, you see I have a sister, she said she doesn't have a talent, and she said she'd rather have a bad name then have no talent." I said.

"Yeah, the girls just like me for my looks." He said, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, those girls aren't for you, It doesn't matter on the outside, It's what's inside that matters." I said with a smile.

"I thought, you were a slut, when I saw you guess i was wrong." He said, which made me shiver, because of that word, why do people call eachother that in this day and age?

"Well as they say, don't judge a book by it's cover." I said, he chuckled.

"You know Elsa? You're one of the nicest person I met, but there's one thing I don't get, why are you dating Jack you know he has a bad temper?" Hiccup asked, looking at me with curiousity, and confusion.

"Well, I'm dating Jack, cause I saw kindness in his heart even If he was a bad boy, Iknow I can change him, and besides he's the one who asked me out." I said looking at those three that was messing around

"Oh."

A few minutes later

"When will this be over?" I ask Hiccup, they were still at It.

"Maybe in a few more minutes?" He said, unsure of his answer. "It usually takes time for them to stop, It's when they get tired, they stop or in this case, can't speak."

"Can you make them stop, please?" I asked. If this doesn't stop I'm gonna die! When I said that he wasn't there anymore, I look left, and right, I look at the boys he was pushing Kristoff, and Flynn.

This is gonna take awhile.

~~|~~