Chapter 3.

Omaigat guys. Its been forever since I last updated. Been busy with everything and this kinda was put at the bottom of my priority list. Well, here you go! Sorry for the ridiculously long wait.

*************************************

"Hey, Cavewoman, wake up! Oooowahhhh, the beach looks just as beautiful as the last time I saw it. Jinjja daebakida!" Jiyong said while tugging my shirt a little. I opened my eyes, and was greeter by a beautiful sight and that same charming smile I saw earlier on. Then, my heart started fluttering again and I somehow unconciously found myself smiling too. Oh gosh, it cant be, Im not falling for this guy. Jiyong got out of the car and ran over to myside like a child while jumping outside the window "Ya, ahjumma, ppali! I cant wait to get my feet soaked!" "Arasoyo, why are you so impatient. Hold up... MWO? AHJUMMA? ME? AHJUMMA!?!?" I said just realizing that he called me ahjumma. "Ah waeyo? Youre and Ahjumma to me. haha." he said as he laughed to himself. "Youre really cute when you get mad." he continued. I blushed and my face became hot and red. I slapped myself a couple of times when suddenly he grabbed my hand. "Let's go down there, where the sea is!" he said as he pulled me with him. I couldve have sworn that my heart skipped a couple of beats.

The fresh breeze and the cold sea water made me feel like I have no problems to worry about at that moment. Eveything was just perfect. I took a deep breathe and stretched a little. I looked at Jiyong, who was busy splashing around in the water. I just kinda stood there, in an awkward position, being well... me. "Ahjumma! Why are you standing there?The water is great!" shouted Jiyong from the sea. "Ani, nan kwenchana, you go ahead." I said as I sat down in the sand and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I felt a splash of sharp cold water on my face. "I told you the water is great!" Jiyong said as he smiled as if he had accomplished something. "You brat! That's it. Youre going down!" I said and chased after Jiyong. We were both splashing water at each other and just having a great time. As I was standing in the sea, I had just realized that I was wearing a white t-shirt today. Oh god. And I looked over and Jiyong, and yeah, you could probably guess what his eyes were fixated on. "Pink huh, you dont look like that type who would wear pink. " he said trying to hold back his laughter. "Mwo? What are you looking at! Andwae!" I said as I ran back up to the beach while trying to cover my chest with my hands. Jiyong was roaring with laughter in the sea before he came up to the beach too. He sat next to me and handed me his jacket which he took off before he went into the sea. "Here, put this on." "Pfft, I dont need your lousy jacket." I said, trying to act cool and badass. "Okay then, I'll just keep looking at pink things today I guess." he said with a cheeky tone. Urgh this boy, hes someone who I wouldve punched in the face right about now, but somehow, with him, it's different. I dont feel even a tiny bit of annoyance. "Fine, fine. Give it to me." I snatched his jacket and put it on and laid down. He laid down too and said "Where are you from Ahjumma?" "Who me? Im a Seoul native." I said. "Ahhh... ahjumma, be my friend." Jiyong said. "Mwo? Waeyo? Why the sudden..." at that moment I turned around and we were both face to face. I went all red and held my breath. He too, mustve have felt awkwars and he quickly sat up giving off a nervous laugh. "If you dont want to, then its fine. Its just that, I dont have many real friends and today who wouldve thought that I would meet someone who doesnt know who I am. And you are so genuine and not fake like most girls I know. It's hard to be myself around these people, but with you, I'm me. Not G-Dragon, but Kwon Jiyong." he said while looking down. "Is it hard being an Idol?" I asked as I sat up. "Hard you say? Nah, its ridiculously hard. Its such a painful process, but I guess its all worth it." he said with his warm smile drawn across his face. "Owh, I used to thnk stars were just people who noever knew hardship and always had it going for them. I guess I was wrong." I said, feeling slightly guilty. "So, what do you say? Chingu?" he said handing out his hand. "Chingu!" I said while shaking his hand. "I'm Mina by the way, Park Mina. 28 years old." "NOONA! YOURE A NOONA! Wahhhh, jinjja ahjumma... haha." he said while laughing. I nudged him and he laughed even harder. Suddenly his cellphone rang. "Yohbusaeyo? Ah, Hyung! Whats up? MWO? Nugu? How can he do this! This is so unfair! I wont do it. How can he plan things without even telling me? I wont do it. Andwae. Im a much more respected star then to do that kinda performance. No way. Where am I? JUST TELL HIM I DIED! HOW HOUT THAT!" And with that he hung up and threw his phone in the sand. I was a little taken back by what I just witnessed and ask "Ya...kwenchana? You can tell me, since we're chingu now!" "No, its just my manager. Hes such a...urgh! He always plans events that require me to do stupid and riduculous stuff which I think I dont even need to do. I became a star to pursue music, I became a star to share my passion with the world. But now, he has full control of ny life and this really just wears me out to a point that I just want to give it all up." He said. "I see. Take it easy now. Hay, I got an idea, lets go! Lets go relieve all that stress!" I said grabbing his hand. "Go where?" he asked. "Go everywhere!" I said with a grin.