The Neighbor

It was a typical morning for Lyon Vastia. He wakes up, he eats his breakfast, he takes a bath and brush his teeth, and he changes his clothes for work. Since it's a Saturday, it means he doesn't have to work that day. His morning was normal until he heard loud noises outside.

It made him irrated that he angrily walk outside to see the source of the noise. He stopped on his tracks when he saw a woman, carrying boxes out of the truck. What caught his attention was her pink hair that has a same color as the cherry blossoms, she looks so beautiful in the red sweaters and jeans she's wearing right now.

After she carried out the last box, the driver close the back of the truck. "Thanks," she said to the driver. The driver smiled before getting back to the drivers seat and started the engine.

The truck is far enough for him not to see, he notice the pink haired woman having a hard time carrying the boxes. He gets out of his house and ran towards the woman's direction.

He grab one of the boxes which made the woman smile. "Thanks," she said, smiling as she carried the boxes inside her house.

"It's not a big deal. I'm glad I can help." He said as he looked at her face. She looks so young.

"You're so generous," she remarked. She look at the boxes outside, she nervously scratch her head. "Can you help me carry the rest of the boxes?"

He look at her, noticing her blush. He grinned at her and replied, "Of course, I'll do anything for you." She blushed madly. "Just carry it inside."

He followed the woman inside her house. As he get inside, he notice the color of the wall, it was pink. "Your house is so neat."

"Thank you." He helped her carry the boxes until no boxes are left outside. He placed the box on the floor and wiped his sweat. "That's the last of it."

"Thank you," she said enthusiastically, "What's your name?"

His eyes widen, why did he forget to tell his name? he thought. "I'm sorry. Lyon Vastia." He offered his right hand for a shake.

She smiled at him, that made his heart beat uncontrollably. "Meredy Milkovich." She took his right hand and shake it.

It's totally a start of a new friendship... or maybe a start of something more.

Author's Note:

Hello!! I'm in a hurry, sorry. Thank you for voting and commenting! Good night. Sayonora for now~

- jul-chan :-)