Chapter 1

WARNING this is my first time writing a werewolf story so leave me a comment and tell me what i can improve on .

I let out a soft yawn as I sit up and rub my eyes quietly shutting off my alarm clock checking the time to see that it's already six meaning my alarm has been going off for half an hour already. Shaking my head slightly as I walk into the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth I quietly and go back into my room and change into my school uniform, which consists of a white cardigan blouse, black over coat, and a blue and black skirt. Quickly walking upstairs and into the kitchen I grab an apple and put on my shoes before jogging quietly to school hoping not to run into the alpha's son and his friends. Who pick on the lower rank wolves like myself the pack omega meaning I'm the lowest rank member in the pack and also the one who gets bullied and beat up the most . Letting out a soft sigh as I get to school knowing I won't be able to hide from the names and wads of paper forever I walk to my locker and attempt to open it. Growling slightly as i continue to try to get it open i kick the locker causing the sound to echo through the crowded hallway. Quietly muttering under my breath I pick up my school bag and begin to walk to class looking at the ground as I walk the warning bell begins to ring signaling the students that class will begin soon students begin to crowd the hallway to get to their lockers. Shaking my head quietly as friends talk to each other glaring at me as I walk by wondering what I have ever done to them. Quietly and swiftly ducking behind some people as I spot the alpha's son Xander begin to walk towards me a glare set stern on his sculpted face.

"Omega why weren't you cooking this morning?" Xander growls at me causing people to stop and look at us with raised eyebrows as I quickly look down.

"I'm sorry I woke up late this morning Xander." I murmur softly before I realize my mistake, I'm being shoved against the lockers a hand clamped tightly around my throat.

"What was that omega do you want to repeat that little rogue ?" He growls lowly as I let out a small whimper as he does that.

"I'm sorry alpha Xander." I struggle out gasping slightly as he tightens his grip. I try to move so he isn't crushing my windpipe so he won't kill me as someone clears their throat behind Xander.

"Mr. Dark let the omega go before we have to call your father and explain how she ended up dead." Mr.Knight glares. Xander growls as he lets go of me causing me to fall to the ground coughing as xander decides to kick me in the ribs causing me to suck in a deep breath .

"Xander class now before I have to give you a suspension." Mr.Knight glares causing me to look up at him in slight shock that he would even dare to speak to Xander that way. Xander growls lowly at Mr.Knight

"Mr.Knight I suggest you not talk to me like that I can have my dad fire you wand replace you with a teacher that shows the soon to be alpha some respect." Xander growls lowly at him. Mr.Knight glares at Xander

"class now Xander ."Mr. Knight glares Xander growls and grabs his books walking to class slamming the door after him I look at Mr.Knight in thanks and smile.

"Thank you Mr.Knight." I murmur softly causing Mr.knight to growl at me.

"Shut up slut." He growls at me causing me to cower back and nod quickly walking away from him my head down .I walk into the bathroom and sigh washing off my makeup I wipe my face with a wet rag and sigh.

"Why does everyone hate me ." I growl lowly as I punch the mirror in front of me causing it to shatter across my knuckles causing a slow trickle of blood down my hand. Shaking my head as I slowly pull my hand away from the shattered mirror and yank the pieces of glass out of my knuckles and go into a stall covering my knuckles with a few pieces of toilet paper .