Chapter 2

So sorry for such a late update

I let out a weak sigh as I look at my blood covers knuckles and shake my head.
" jade why does everyone hate us ?" I murmur softly to my wolf as I walk out of the school my head down as we get to the woods, I shift into my red brown wolf form and take off running deeper into the forest. The trees become blurs as I run not just from the speed but from the tears streaming down my cheeks as I get to the water fall I quietly collapse by the small lake and let out a soft huff looking into the water as I look at my reflection. Quickly bringing my paw down into the water crashing it against my reflection as I turn my back on the water just listening to the soothing sound of the water fall . Hearing a few twigs snap behind me I quickly stand up and turn around see the alphas son behind me I quietly brown my head.
" now just what do you think you are doing out here you stupid little omega you are supposed to be in school or cleaning the pack house do not make me punish you again." Xander growls lowly as he circles around me waiting for me to answer jade taking control of my body forces me to lower my head down in submission .
" I'm sorry alpha Xander we just needed to calm down." I murmur softly to him not looking up as I hear a sharp growl leave his lips.
" what do you mean calm down omega if anyone needs to calm down it would be me you have no clue how stressful it is preparing to find your mate and be the alpha." Xander growls lowly at me and brings down his paw striking it roughly against my jaw causing me to go flying directly under the waterfall and into the powerful current underneath it making me gag for breath as I try to swim to the surface. Black dots soon begin to cloud my vision as I begin to sink to the bottom of the lake.xavier watches quietly from above the water his wolf gaining control as he jumps in and pulls me out placing me on the bank by the water before walking off. I groan softly as I slowly open my eyes and begin to hack up water and a a little bit of blood shakily standing up I quietly begin to walk back to the pack house shaking as I do seeing how low the sun is in the sky.
             " we are so dead jade " I murmur under my breath softly as I shift back to human and out on a pair of clothes I always keep hidden in the woods and slowly walk into the pack house hearing a low growl as I do so