Chapter Four: Back To School

INDIE POV:

I dont know what to do Malak is back from hospital and we gotta go school today. I dont know if i should go and walk tah school with him or if i should leave him alone. Would it send mixed signals if i did? Ahh i dont know what to do. Im running late anyways so let me call my brother to take me to school.

*Dante could you take me to school today?*
-indie

*am sorry cant am with bae.*
-Dante

*wow you never have time for me anymore bye *kmt*
-indie

*bye love you*
-dante

I ended the call i didnt have time for his stupidness he wanted to talk to me only at his own time but when i needed him he would ignore me. Fine tho i see our 'brother/sister relationship'. I was running late so I had to call Tayvion to pick me up.

*tay i need you, could you come pick me up rq and take me to school, im running late.*
-indie

*ite, am already at school but ill come down rq aint that far only a five min drive. Ill be there real quick.*
-tayvion

*thanx, see you then*
-indie

I was so happy that he could come i dont know what i would have done i dont even know how to get there.

TAYVION POV:

I wonder whats up with Indie i said as i drove towards her yard. She was standing outside i remembered we needed to get to school when i was lost in my thoughts day dreaming about how she looked. She got in the car and we drove to school. We had a little conversation but it was awkward. I think she was still freaked out about Malak so i buss a little convo with her to lighten the mood.

"Hey pretty gurl." I said hoping she would reply.

"Hey cocky dude." She replied, i chuckled slighty realising it was true.

"Hehe, you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, i guess just shocked about what happened to Malak." She said truthfully.

"I knew it, dont worry he's fine, hes a strong fightah. He came through it strong." I said rubbing her thigh. I could tell she enjoyed it cos she smirked and smiled at me.

INDIE POV:

We got inside school, my mind was stuck on Tayvion we had a little moment in the car where he stroked my leg. My feelings are increasing by the minute but i need to stay focused on school its only my first day.

|@school|

"Hey'all my name is Makayla." Said a voice i recognised.

"Makaylaaaa." I ran in the direction i heard the voice and saw my hawaiian bestfriend standing near by the lockers. I was so happy things couldn't get any better.

AUTHORS NOTE: THANX FOR READING AND FOR THE PEOPLE THAT TOLD ME TO KEEP MAKING CHAPTERS. LOVE Y'ALL. READ VOTE && COMMENT. ❤