What Did I Do?

/ / Third Person POV / /

Jack

As the night creeped into the windows of the car, Jack Gilinsky decided it would be a good idea to go to a night club. Jack didn't like the idea but he didn't want to ruin the night for him.

They get through the body guards and head straight to the bar. Jack Gilinsky quickly chugged down 2 shots before grabbing Madison and dragging her into the crowd.

Well, thats the last time I see them, Jack thinks to himself. Jack isn't a big fan of this club till he starts drinking.

He patiently waits for Dillon to come back with a few drinks so he can take one and somewhat enjoy the night.

Camila

@(somegosipaccount): Jack Johnson seen at night club kissing on someones neck! 😳 (picture attached [a/n if anyone comments what im thinking right now we need to be friends tbh])

Camila's heart broke in two. She want sure if Jack felt the same way she did, but she was devastated.

Many thoughts run through her head as she looks at more pictures on the account they posted on the article.

Camila is purposely making herself suffer. At first she wasn't, but that was before she needed reasons to hate him. She didn't want to, but she doesn't want to be played again.

Just as she set her phone down her simple text tone went off. She wanted to ignore it but it went off several more times.

Jack 🙈: camiiiiiiiilaaaa

Jack🙈: are you ignoring me :((

Jack🙈: what did i do

Jack🙈: i love youuuuu

xx

woah fam woah