He Loves Camila Cabello

/ / Third Person POV / /

Jack

@JackJackJohnson: why isnt it the camila cabello 😏

Jack send back a message hoping that she won't find the smirk emoji creepy. Jack's heart was pounding even though he has already met her and had several interactions with the young lady already.

@camilacabello97: i saw your tweet

@camilacabello97: i though it was sweet ☺️

@JackJackJohnson: thanks :)

@camilacabello97: ya know i have to admit you might be my #mcm 😁🙈

@JackJackJohnson: well It will be greatly appreciated

@camilacabello97: 🙈

Jack couldn't believe what he was reading. He knows it was probably just rushed out of her mind and on the message, but he actually likes, no, loves Camila Cabello.

When they took that picture together at the Billboards together, he felt something.

Jack didn't answer back for two reasons. He didn't want to seem attached, and he didn't want to start another conversation. He hoped that she would send another message, but an hour and a half after the last message was sent, he didn't have high hopes.

Jack Gilinsky noticed that his friend was acting strange. He wasn't himself, he was acting less crazy. Like he was focused on something, something very important.

Gilinsky usually focused on these details. He wasn't quite sure what was going on in the blonde ones head.

xx

this chapter makes so sense to me but ok i also changed the the title to "#WCW"