//Vic's Pov//

Her words linger in my ears, it was almost as if she read mind. From the day I met Raven, I knew I was going to fall for her.

The silence between us seems to be unbreakable. A smile plays its way onto my lips that still tingle from the touch of Raven's. "I've already fallen, and I fell pretty damn hard."

Her face lightens at my words. She is so beautiful, everything about her is absolutely perfect.

"I'm scared Vic."

"Don't be, I know it's overwhelming. But I promise, I won't hurt you." I lay down on the bed.

"That's a hard promise to keep." Raven looks at the floor before laying down next to me.

---

The next morning, I wake up with a girl, asleep in my arms. It takes me a second to realize, Raven and I fell asleep together. I kiss her forehead before carefully slipping out of the bed. Raven grunts quietly and wiggles around in the bed before getting comfortable once again. She's so cute when she's asleep.

I leave the bedroom, in search for the bathroom which is down the hall from the room. After I do my business, I search for a brush. I open a drawer but find nothing, while continuing my search for a hair brush, I find something. Pill bottles and needles. I try to not look into what I found so I just continue to search for the brush. Although, I keep losing my concentration. Do those belong to Raven? My shaky hand picks up one of the prescription bottles. The label has been peeled off, they're all like this. Some are empty, some still have pills in them. I sigh and set it back down and close the drawer. I'm sure it's not hers. She told me her dad is an alcoholic, maybe it's his.

I leave the bathroom without brushing my hair or anything. I couldn't stay in there any longer, so instead. I crawl back in bed with Raven who is curled in a ball. The sight of her makes me laugh.

"Raaaaaven baby" I coo while poking her cheek. "Wake up sunshine."

I get no response to this. "Babyyyyy wake up!"

Raven groans and stirs around underneath the blanket. "Ugh Raven!" I pull the blanket off of her. This wakes her up.

"Ugh what the fuck?!" She snaps. "Oh. Vic, what uh are you doing- oh, did you spend the night? Ohh wait, yeah okay never mind. I'm just gonna go uh yeah." She scurries out of the room and into the bathroom. That was awkward, I laugh to myself.

---

Hai guys I hope you like the chapter, sorry it's kind of shit.
Ily
-blue