Chapter One: "The After Party"

The brunette teen laid in the bed, sighing and flipping another page. He chewed on the end of the pen, clicking it at a rate that would drive anyone insane within minutes. Although the steady click was the only thing keeping him sane.

He rubbed his eyes, yawning. It had been three days since he actually slept, he was beyond sleep deprivation. He wouldn't doubt it if he saw the demonic triangle again or something. He wouldn't doubt it if he had ink poisoning from all the exploded, chewed pens either.

Dipper groaned as he sister suddenly busted into the room. She seemed happier than usual.

"DIPPER! YOU GOTTA GET DRESSED! DON'T YOU KNOW-"

"Ugh...today's that stupid 'summer prom' thing isn't it. I told you that I'm not going. I don't want to get involved in your crushes anymore. And I don't have a date-"

Mabel gasped. "Dipper! You never told me that you didn't have a date?!" She smiled, yanking him off of the bed. "Matchmaker Mabel is here!"

"Mabel! I don't want a date, and I don't wanna go to the damn party-" He tried to say but Mabel was already dragging him towards the bathroom, getting ready to dress him up.

Almost two hours later, Dipper gasped and pushed the door open. Mabel giggled, seeing how unadapted her brother as to actually looking nice for once.

Dipper groaned and sat on the floor, tugging at the collar of the fancy tux that Mabel had forced him to wear. It was much too tight, he felt like he was going to suffocate.

Mabel ran outside, squealing in excitement and waiting for her brother. Dipper trudged outside, looking unamused.

"Lets just get going and get this over with...."

The sun was going down when they arrived at the Northwest's mansion. Not many people were here surprisingly, it was only a small party this time. Dipper and Mabel walked to the gates, being let in almost instantly.

Mabel ran up to the door, she was wearing a ruffled purple dress. Her eyes lit up with wonder and excitement, while Dipper followed, rubbing his tired eyes. They walked inside the mansion, smiling at the intricate decorations and expensive furniture.

Dipper saw Pacifica standing on the right side of the large room, talking to a few other rich kids. He smiled and waved, getting her attention. She motioned for him to come over, and he did. She hugged him quickly, then pulled away. "Its good to see you again." She said with a slight smiled.

"You too. So, anything interesting this time?" Dipper asked. Pacifica looked down. "Yeah...there's a new kid in town, and I really like him. But he just...ignores me." She pointed to the corner of the room.

A boy stood there, he looked slightly familiar. He had golden blonde hair with brightly colored eyes, he wore a golden parka/jacket that was unzipped, considering the constant warm temperature in the mansion. He wore a red shirt underneath the jacket, a silver pendant hung around his neck. He stared at the ground, hands in his pockets. He sang softly under his breath, as if no one else in the room mattered.

"

When we drove, we drove, drove through the night
And we danced, we danced
To Rancid, and we danced, we danced

And I confessed, confessed to you
Riding shotgun underneath the purple skies
And we danced, we danced
With windows down, and we danced, we danced."

Dipper stared, hypnotized by the song. He shook his head and snapped out of it when he realized the blonde haired boy was staring back at him. Dipper laughed nervously, waving to him. Pacifica and Mabel giggled. "Oh, I know that look~! Looks like Dip-Dop likes someone already!" Mabel chimed, playfully shoving her brother.

"Mabel! Stop it!" Dipper looked up, seeing the boy laughing. Blood rushed to his cheeks and he looked away. The boy walked over, hands in his pockets still. He smirked, looking at Pacifica, Mabel, then at Dipper.

"I see you three were talking about me, hm?" He said in a cool, relaxed voice. Something about his voice set mental alarms off in Dipper's head, although he didn't say anything. The brunette was at a loss for words, his face red. Mabel laughed. "My brother likes you~!"

Dipper shot a glare to his sister, who giggle-snorted in return. The blonde chuckled. "The name's Bill. And I'm guessing you two are the famous 'Mystery Twins'?"

The name 'Bill' sounded familiar, although it had been years since he had heard that name. Dipper nodded. "Yeah...that's us. I'm Dipper, this is Mabel." He gestured towards his sister, who's eyes lit up. "Billy!" She cupped Bill's face in her hands. "You...are perfect for Dipper."

Dipper groaned and covered his red face. "Mabel, please...."

Bill seemed quite amused by this. "In that case, I'll have to get to know him a bit more~." Mabel pulled away and squealed, looking at the two of them. Pacifica laughed. "I'll leave you to be, then. C'mon Mabel." She grabbed Mabel's hand, walking away, leaving the two boys alone.

Dipper cleared his throat awkwardly, while Bill stood there, smirking. "Hey, wanna go and watch them play the music?" Bill asked, wrapping an arm around Dipper.

The brunette hesitated before nodding.

Bill sat on the bench, his arm still around Dipper as if they'd known each other for years. Bill smiled, humming to the song, watching the people dance on the small dancefloor that was part of the mansion.

Pacifica, Mabel and Candy watched from a distance, giggling childishly. Dipper had never had a date before, let alone with the cutest boy in town.

Bill ruffled Dipper's hair, beginning to sing to the song that was playing.

"

Every song that I've ever loved
Played again and again and again
And you can get what you want but it's never enough
And I spin for you like your favorite records used to
And I spin for you like your favorite records used to."

Before he knew it, Dipper was fast asleep in Bill's arms. Bill smiled. "Sweet dreams."

Dipper opened his eyes, blinking a few times. He realized that he was outside, it was night, and someone was with him. He sat up quickly, to see the blonde haired male holding him. Dipper's face went red and he looked away.

Bill chuckled. "Mornin' sunshine. You passed out cold at the party, so I took you out here. Its the backyard of the Mystery Shack."

Dipper nodded, sighing.

"Well...you obviously like me." The blonde got up, smiling and holding a hand out to Dipper. "Wanna dance?"

Dipper smiled, taking his hand and standing up.Bill took his hand, putting his one hand on Dipper's waist and interlocking their fingers on the other.

"

Every song that I've ever loved
Played again and again and again
And you can get what you want but it's never enough
And I spin for you like your favorite records used to

Just how to forget, forget the way

That we danced, we danced

To Danzig, and we danced, we danced

And when you ask, you ask me how I'm doing
Like you know, you know how much better off I am
And when we danced, we danced
With windows down, and we danced, we danced ."

They took two steps forward, one step back, dancing in rhythm to the song. They continued to dance, until they were both too tired to continue. They both sat down, Dipper sitting in Bill's lap. Dipper closed his eyes.

"Hey, I like you, kid...I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you...and I feel different now. I hope you'll forgive me, at least..."

[I'm sorry this was so rushed omg, but anyways have my attempt at Billdip. It gets much better in the next few chapters]