Best day ever (sarcasm)

Harleys P.O.V

I have cancer? I'm gonna die? I was too shocked to do anything except watch Mista-J pace. He looked worried and was mumbling to himself then shouted to Tod (he didn't remember their names but I did) to get her something nutritious to eat and a beer to drink. Some sort of test for the girl.

I watched as she touched the food and her eyes turned grey again, then she picked up the sandwich and ate it.

I looked toward her and it looked like she was staring RIGHT at me. She smiled and I flinched as if I was slapped.

*That night*

Joker p.o.v

She was laying on a bed I had placed in the room for her.

She started thrashing around, I brushed it off. She then started screaming at someone in her head to leave her alone....begging them to leave her alone and she litrally, right before my eyes, turned onto a scarred 10 year old.

What is going on in her dream?

Jade p.o.v (Dream start)

I was 10, I had just walked into the doors of the house. Edward had already left a couple years ago.

My 'father' called me into his lab. When I walked in, I was hit on the back of my head and I blackedout.

When I woke up, I was strapped to one of my 'fathers' experiment tables.

Over the corse of seven years he did many experiments...my 'mother' helping him. They electrocuted me, stabbed, me, whipped me, tortured me.....one time my 'mother' ran a blade across my chest so deep I would have the scar until the day I died.

The day I escaped was the day I met Ace.

My 'parents' walked into the room with a syringe filled with a green/gold liquid. They injected it into me through my eye.

I blacked out.

~In head~

Hello?

Hi

Where am I?

You are in your head.

Who are you?

I am Ace. Who are you?

I am Jade.

What happened to our body?

Our 'parents' tortured us and created you as a result.

Hmmmm. Why don't we get payback?

How? We're stuck on a table.

We now have heightened strength. We can break out of the restraints.

What are we going to do for payback?

Leave the details to me.

Okay.

~out of head~

I had woken up but Ace was in charge.

"Well, looks like the waste of space has woken up." My 'father' said.

"It's a pity she didn't die." My 'mother' said.

Ace smiled, "You made a HUGE mistake my torturing us. You created me. And you might not like the consequences." Aces' voice was different from mine, but they brushed it off as being from me screaming from pain.

They laughed.

Ace got pissed off and broke the titanium cuffs off. Then attacked them. I didn't see exactly what she did because she blocked me. But I could feel the blood that coated our body. I know, according to Ace, that our 'mother' tried to stab us but she only scratched our eye.

(Dream end)

I woke up screaming. My eyes, most likely, looked animalistic. I curled into a ball and stayed in a corner, like a injured and frightened animal.

Joker walked in with a tray full of food, and four beers.

"I thought you might be hungry." He said.

He's being nice? I don't want to trust it but he feels .........safe.

I know what you mean Ace. He doesn't feel like someone who wants to hurt us....

He just wants answers!

Why dont we give him some answers.

Can we eat first?

Sure.

I nodded to him and he set the tray on the table and sat in one chair. We morphed into our true 20-something body, and walked over to the other chair.

He passed us a sandwich and two beers. And he took a sandwich and a beer for himself.

We started eating and he did too.

Half-way though our second beer and three fourths the way through our sandwich he asked a question, "Did you have a nightmare?"

*********************
Thankyou princess_tusla for the idea.

705 words!

I love you guys. Have a good day!!