Chapter 6 - SMORNBY IS REAL!!!

*Annabelle's P.o.V*
I watched as Ash rushed around the room. Shoving all her things into her bags. "You should have done it once they left last night, Ash. Instead of leaving it at the last second." "Yeah but fuck that shit, Belle. I don't do things like that. Unlike you" She was right. I liked to get things done as soon as possible. And Ash, she'd just leave it till three seconds before if she could.

Suddenly Mrs. Nitpick shouted for us from downstairs. "They're here.. They're here!! Come on, Belle." Ash said jumping over and grabbing my arm. "But you haven't-" I stopped, realising my sister wouldn't listen as she continued to drag me out of the room. "Just slow down!" "Nope!!" She said, popping the P. A door opened just as we ran past. "Where are you going?" Came a family voice. Adam. He was one of those kids no one talks to but everone seemed to know him because of his behaviour and past. "None of your business, Adam." Ash growled, stopping just above the stairs.

Another shout came from downstairs. "Oh yeah. Your getting adopted" He sneered. "Ya'know, it probably won't last long. Just like last time." Adam stepped out of his room, his eyes glaring at me. "Shut up, Adam" My sister said, stepping in front of me. "You don't know what happened. And, we're getting adopted and we wont becoming back!!" "We'll see, Ashley. We'll see" And with that me and Ashley left.

*Ashley's P.o.V*
I watched as Annabelle's expression changed from happiness to fear and doubt. "Don't worry Belle. They won't bring us back" Annabelle nodded, sniffing and rubbing her face with her hands. She stood tall and put on a fake smile. "Let's go."

*Ross' P.o.V*
Me and Smith stood awkwardly next to the Mrs Lumbertide, or something like that, waiting for Ash and Belle. I felt Smith's hand graze mine every few minutes. Soon enough, the girls came down the stairs. Ash looked as happy as ever. But Belle, even though she was smiling, she looked doubtful.

"What took you so long, girl? And where are your bags?" Asked the lady, a bit harshly. "Sorry Ms, Ash hasn't finished packing so we left them upstairs" said Annabelle, timidly. "Well go-" Smith cut her off by saying "I'll go help Ash, pack. Ross, you..do whatever" and he went upstairs with Ashley

"Okay..uh" I said once it was just me and Annabelle left. "Hi" I awkwardly stood. "How's it going?." "Okay, I guess..." She shrugged. "Oh, okay. Well, how's your sister?" "Excited." "And your not?" Bell sighed and let her hair fall over her face. "It's not that I'm not excited. It's just..just something that someone said this morning." "Do you want to talk about it?" She shook her head.

"So, how long have you been here?" "Since, our nan died. She looked after us when our parents dies and when she passed..well we were sent here. Then we got adopted but that didn't work out...." She mumbled. I walked over and pulled her onto a hug, I could feel my shirt getting wet but I didn't "I'm sorry." "For what?" I asked. "For this , for crying and ruining your shirt and...and just- just everything." I was about to say something when the sound of Smith and Ash walking down the stairs echoed through the room. They both came in carrying their bags and smiling. Ashley's smile dropped once she saw Annabelle. "Are you okay, Belle? What happened? " She dropped her bags and over to her sister. "I'm fine" Annabelle said, wiping the last of her tears away. "Does Ross smell that bad?" That set the girls into a fit of giggles. "Hey! I don't smell!" I protested, trying to hide my smile but failing.

*Smith's P.o.V*
Soon we all stopped laughing and Mrs Nitpick, as Ash told me she was nicknamed, walked in with some papers we needed to sign. As Ross and I signed the last of the official adoption shit, Ash and Belle whispered to each other about something I couldn't quite hear. "So how was Belle?" I asked. "She was quiet and emotional. She started crying, Smith. I didn't know what to do!" Ross exclaimed quietly. "Woah, calm down Ross, she's fine now she's with her sister. We'll be fine, you'll be fine." He took a deep breathe and I turned to the girls. " We ready to go?" "YES!" Ash shouted. We laughed as her sister blushed in embarrassment. " Well, let's go!" I smiled. They picked up their bags and left.

"We've been ADOPTED!" They screamed once we were outside. I took Ross' hand "See, fine!" Suddenly Ashley stopped and turned to face us. "Wait a second!" Her eyes widened and she gasped. "What's wrong, Ash?" Ross asked, worridly. Her sister facepalmed behind her and mumbled something. "Uh.." I gulped as Ash's smile grew.
"SMORNBY IS REAL!!!"