A different 19 years later

Harry walked to platform 9 and 10 with his wife, Hermione Jean Potter, and Kids, James Ronald Potter age 11 who had Black messy hair and chocolate eyes. Lillan Hermione Potter age 10 who had brown curly hair and Emerald green eyes. And Sirius Remus Potter age 2 who had curly black hair with a light brown eyes. With his adopted Godson (since 6 months old) Teddy Remus Lupin-Potter age 15 who looked nothing liked the Potter's but had Blonde and Baby blue eyes, a very attractive young man
     "Come on kids," Harry said to his children and wife.
  "Dad! Lillan" James started, calling his sister by her real name, "keeps saying I'm going to be in Slytherin"
     " No I didn't, James Ronald!" Lily Protested, "and my name is LILY not LILLIAN!"
      "James, Lily stop fighting" Hermione said sharply. "And Lillan stop scaring your brother."
    "Im not scared mum!" James said, embarrassed, while Lily was smiling.
     "Yeah Stop!" Sirius said copying his mum. "Oh shut it" Lily and James mumbled.
     Harry and Teddy rolled their eyes and ran threw the barrier. His family following.

   On the barrier Sirius, Lily and James all looked in awe. "Yeah I know, wait to you get to Hogwarts." Teddy said ruffling James's hair, trying to ruffle Lily but she stepped back, not wanting to ruin her hair. But Sirius didn't get lucky, Teddy picked him up and tickled him.
     "Stop! Stop Teddy!" Sirius said beetween laughter. Teddy chuckled and hannded him to his mum
    "You know James, Dad told me that when my Dad, you know Remus, was in school he was a maurder, Same with Grandpa," Teddy said to James "Yeah I know Dad told us, Mum wasn't really happy with Dad when he got in trouble." James replied "Yeah I know but were the sons of maurder! Let's make dad proud!" Teddy said with excitement. "I never really thought of it" James said with a mischievous grin.
    "Um no you didn't and no you won't" Hermione stated. Harry laughed and pulled his wife into a kiss.
"Eww" went the kids. "Get a room you two" said a voice, they broke apart to see their friend for 26 years Ronald Weasley and his wife Luna.
"Uncle Ronnie" Sirius said and huged him.
"Uncle Ronnie' Harry said laughing at the nickname. "Oh shut it" went Ron, They all laughed.
    "Rosie are you excited to go to Hogwarts?" James asked his Godfather's daughter.
    "Yeah" Rosie replied, before anyone could say anything else the train whistled.
    "Hurry up you lot" demanded Ron.
All the kids said they're good byes.
  "So what's going on Luna?" Hermione asked "Rose seemed happy. Rose haven't been happy...well since then" Hermione finished sadly. Ron and Luna had a other kid who was 4 and named Hugo. He died in a Death Eater attack at the age 4 while Rose was 9.
   "Well..." started Ron "were having a baby! And it's a boy!" finished a squealing Luna. Hermione and Lily following. "Congratulations!" Harry, Lily and Hermione said to them.
   "We best be going" Luna said after the train started to go. "Yeah Bye" Harry said.
   Harry wrapped his arms around Hermione, Hermione snuggling against his side while Sirius in a muggle stroller. And Lily against her mum. They all waved once more to James and Teddy. All a happy family.

                          THE END

A/N Like it? Hate it? Let me know!