He wont believe you, and you prove him wrong

Sadly Thor will NOT be in this one.

  Steve:

      You were at school, and you began to whistle. Soon birds came flying through the door and perched on your shoulder. "Woah!" You said. You kept walking but they never left. "Hide in my classroom!" You said. They done what you said. "I can control birds! It's awesome!" You said.

     By time the teacher was handing out homework you thought of something. "Destroy the homework." You whispered. The birds began to shred the papers and the students cheered.

     When you came home you told Steve about your new talent. "Sweetie... Hate to break it to ya but that can't be real." He said. "Oh yeah?" You said crossing your arms. You whistle and the birds perch on your shoulders. "Birds, Prepare my bed and one of you make my dads sandwhich please."

      The birds done what you said and Steve never doubted you again.

     Tony

     You were hanging out with Loki and he was teaching you spells. "So this one causes you to levitate anything you want. Give it a go." Loki said. You began working and eventually mastered the spell. "This one turns anyone into a cat." Loki said. Then you mastered that one.

       You wanted to show your dad your new learned spells. "Hey dad! I can use magic!" You said. "Uh huh. Sure you can sweetie." He said fixing his suits. You knew he thought you couldn't. You then levitated him to sit down and face you. "Told ya!" You said. You then saw Loki and turned him into a kitten. "LOKITTY!"

      Bruce

     You were currently sitting with your father as he was doing some research. You were drawing some sketches and then looked up. You then furrowed your brows at his work. "Dad that equation's wrong." You said looking back down to your drawing.

     "Yeah right." He said. You sighed and walked over to the board. "How on earth did you get 198 from 12 times 11? That is simpletons math." You said pointing to the equation. "Great. My daughter corrects me." He says sighing. "Well with this formula you are creating a gas to sedate one quickly, but with that miscalculation the gas would blow up in your face."

     What kind of monster have I created!? Bruce thought.

    Clint

    You were walking around SHIELD because, why not? Nick didn't care because you were his favorite being ever that he freaking smiled at you. But as said, you were walking to training room. You then saw your dad trying to show off for a new agent.

      As he was about to shoot his arrow you stopped him. "That stance it wrong." You said. He looked at your little form. "No its not." He said. You sighed and moved his foot for him and fixed his arms. You then mimicked the stance and fired, hitting the bullseye. He then shot and got the bullseye.

      The agent then turned her attention to you. "Oh my gosh! She is so cute and tiny! She even knows how to use weaponry!" The agent said giving you a hug. Clint was very downed. Next time. He thought.

     Bucky

     Bucky and his girlfriend were curled up on the couch. You never liked her. She was a lying bitch. You were currently in your room sharpening your knives. Your dad let you have weapons since you use them only when training or necessary.

      You held your knife and walked into the living room to your dad. "Hey dad, where's the grinder at?" You ask pointing to your dull knife. "I still think she's too young for a weapon." Claire, Bucky's girlfriend said. "It's in the closet." Bucky said giving you a smile that he only gives to you.