Him

Michaels's POV

" Michael come here." My nanny called me. Linda Ruth. She had a pie on the table. Apple pie to be exact my favorite. I grabbed a fork and was about to scoop a piece of pie when she pulled the pie away.

"This is for our new neighbors I want you to go next door and give them this pie." I mentally groaned. I grabbed the pie and forced myself to the door.

"If you stop sulking I may just make you an apple pie." I quickly put a smile on my face and open the door. Before I closed it I could see Linda grinning and shaking her head.

What is it a crime to be in love with apple pie. I walked over to my new neighbors lawn. I rang the door bell and waited. I was about to ring again when a girl opened the door. She was probably my age. But she was absolutely beautiful. She had long wavy black hair and greenish brownish eyes. Someone else was behind her. He looked a lot like her probably her brother.

I kept staring at her while she stared back. I decided to speak up since I noticed her brother raising his eyebrows and smirking at me.

" Hi my name is Michael Ashford I live next door."
************************************
Brianna's POV

Michael handed me the pie. I grabbed it can't help feeling a spark when our finger tips touched. I walked into the kitchen and placed the pie on the counter.

When I walked back into the living room I saw my brother and Michael sitting on the couch talking and laughing.

" I'm the linebacker for the football team at school" michael said.

"I'm going to tryout for quarterback and captain when school starts." My brother says confidentially.

" I'm sure you'll get picked it would be great to have you apart of the team."

I walked up to them and sat next to my brother.

"So what's your name" He asked me.

" Brianna Evans" I said smiling like an idiot.

" Nice name" he said returning me smile.

Woof!Woof!

My dog Brian ran up to me. He's a yorkie. I picked him up and placed him on my lap.

" What's your dogs name" Michael asked.

" Brian" I stated.

" I'm guessing your his favorite if you named him after yourself" Michael said while playing with Brian.

" Hey Brian likes me too." James said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.
I laughed at his childish ness.

" Brian just finds me more attractive." I said waiting for James reaction.

" Are you kidding you are not better looking then me." James said. Honestly can his head get any bigger.

" No offense bro but I don't think your dogs gay." Michael said smirking at James. I started laughing James face was priceless his mouth was hanging.

Brian jumped off michael and ran upstairs. When he came back down he had his leash in his mouth.

" Time for me to walk you" I headed towards the door.

" I have a yorkie too her name is Bella I forgot to walk her today I'll go get her. There is a dog park near by I can take you if you want" Michael offered.
" okay" I said.

I waited for Michael in front of my house. A few minutes later he came out of his house and walked up to me with his dog.

Brian started jumping up and down. Same with Bella. They started circling each other getting our leashes tangled.

" Aww puppy love" I said trying to untangle their leashes.

" Better not be if Brian thinks he's going to knock up Bella then I need to have a word with him."

I laughed at his statement.

" I would feel bad for your daughter." I said.

" I would too." He said while laughing.

After a few minutes we arrived at the dog park.

We watched Brian and Bella play while Michael and I sat on a bench.

" You know your different from every girl that I've ever met." He told me.

"Your different from any boy I've ever met." I responded back.

" How so?"

"Well your definitely nicer than all the boys I've ever met and you don't make fun of me."

" People made fun of you?"

" Yes, girls always called me the ugly twin. The boys always called me ugly and a nerd. Even though my brother stood up for me they would still say those things when he wasn't around. I guess I really didn't care but it still hurt."

Michael didn't say much after that. He was thinking while he was staring at the skateboarders.

" Hey do you want to try skateboarding?" Michael asked me.

" Sure but I don't know how."

" I'll teach you."

" okay."