Chapter 2

"Like seriously Tally, I just want to jump on one of them!" Sanna said creepily as she sits on her desk.

"I know sweetie, but that would be illegal. We don't need you to be on the front paper for trying to "jump" our soccer team" I smile to her.

"A girl can dream can't she?" She says in a duh tone.

"Good Morning Class, everyone please take out your homework from last week and turn it into the front." Mr. Rey explains.

"Shit!" I say out loud. Just remembering that I had forgot to do it. I swear I was going to but I didn't understand a thing so I told myself I'd do it later.  I guess I forgot.

"Ms. Almenez, Language!" Mr. Rey sternly says.

I quickly apologize. "Sorry Sir." Damn I can't believe I forgot to do it.Oh I'm definitely going to fail this class.

"Sanna!" trying to whisper to my bff.
"Hey, did you do the homework from last week? I forgot."

She looks down and shakes her head while giggling giving me her work. "You're so lucky to have me Tally!"

" I love you sooo much!" Blowing her a kiss. Which she quickly shoots down. RUDE!

"You know you can't keep doing this. You need to start doing your homework & passing the tests or else you'll fail." A worried expression on her face.

"I know, I just hope I pass our test in a few days." I reply. Mr. Rey is odd, he likes giving us quizzes 2 days before a soccer game.
He thinks, if he gives players a test on game day or before game day it will throw them off their game. He like almost everyone else, loves soccer too. He goes to every game, and he even has a few signs I think. Kind of weird. 

Trigonometry went by pretty fast. Honestly, I wasn't really paying attention. I just don't get this stuff. Well, he gave us a worksheet that will be similar to the test so I better study that.

Unfortunately, I had History class which I didn't share with Sanna. But lucky me my friend Sean was there. He has some serious style as well as a sassy attitude
to go with it. He's such a diva. If you guessed it, yes he's gay. Not only is he fabulous he
always has updates on gossip.

"Hey Boo Bear!" Sean waves cutely to me as I head over to the seat next to him.
"Hey Honey Bunch." I reply giving him a smile. "How was your weekend?" I asked him.

"It was phenom! O-M-G I met THE genki-est Japanese boy! Ugh he was just so Kawaii!"

I start laughing. "You say that about almost all the other tourist you lure in every week."Sean LOVES anything dealing with Japan, more so Japanese boys. Everyone thinks that he  truly is Japanese,  born into an American body.
" I know right! I can't help myself, I just can't stay away.. I like Asian di-." I hold my finger to his lips to stop him. "Okay! I don't need to hear the rest." This boy I swear.

History finished just as quickly as Trig, but less stressful. I actually like history. I get it. I find the history of our world very interesting. So I'm pretty much Acing that class.

"Kay Boo, I'll see You during lunch." Sean says while air kissing me. "Sayonara Sweet Pea!" I reply.

One more class till lunch.Up next, PE.  I dread this class because I'm not exactly
the most athletic person. I used to play volleyball and soccer in middle school, but
I never continued in High School  therefore losing any skill I had before. In this class I had Sanna and my other good friend Gabby, Thank God!

Gabby is about the same height as me with thick light brown hair and  hazel eyes. She has amazing curves which makes her popular with boys. I guess, I can say she's kind of a serial dater, but I love her anyway.