"Never Imagined"

Chapter 12

"Never Imagined"

Angelie's POV

Woah,can't belive it!Reed is here!Should I go to greet him?He's alone... I stood up and took a deep breath I took a piece of paper from my notepad and a pen.Yes,I would ask for an autograph and a pic.I getting nervous.I took few steps froward Iheaded faster,Untill..

"Hey gurl"He smiled.It was so beautiful.He got such sparkilng beautiful blue eyes

"H..hi Reed"

"You're a reedling?"

I nodded.

"Come take a seat" I gave Reed the piece of paper and the pen.

"For whom i sign this to"

"Angelica"

"Beautiful name, are you taking a pic?"

"Um.. sure!"

He stood up with me as he kissed my cheek an i smiled. I grabbed my phone,switch it to camera and took the pic.I blushed so much.Oh My Gosh! thank you God!!

"Thank you so much Reed!"

"Haha,anything for a Reedling" We hugged.I wasn't expecting that.

"Hey Reed"Greyson came all of sudden.He's like a silent night cat.

It is greyson Greyson! "Hey It's Greyson Chance! "Reed Greeted Grey."Hey,man"Greyson greeted back

I know they know each other.The greeted.

"Let's take a pic"Reed said. I stayed out.I really don't wanna get fandoms angry."Come Angelie"Greyson waved me to come. "mmmhm"I went with them.Well he told me to. I cheeky smiled as Reed took the pic.

"How are you doing man?"Reed asked Grey.

"It's all really good,I heard you released your Ridiculous Ep"

"Yep,I hope all Reedlings like it.Oh Angelie did you get to listen to it?"

"I love it!Ridiculous is awesome,I love You're the Only One!"I replied kinda fangirling

"Really?Thank you so much,by the wayI'm part of the show tonight,Are you coming?"Reed asked

"Oh no.I couldn't buy tickets." I replied kinda disapointed.I really wanted to see him,mom is still busy.Iwanted to go but,well...

"Take these"He handded me two green shining tickets."I always carry some,you can pass backstage after" He replied with a warm smile.

"Thank you so much and Sure!"

"Making A Reedling smile,that's why i live to"

I grinned.He did back.

Oh Igotta go!

"Well Reed I gotta go, thanks for all"

"Angelica, thank you and you're welcome See you two there."

"bye see you"We said as we waved him.

"

I...I'm sorry,it's just i'm a Reedling"

I explained heading back to the table with Greyson."Nah it's ok,I understand fandoms"He winked."thank you"

We took our seats,and Greyson gaved me my cold beverage.

"Cheers"He lifted his drink."cheers"we bumped our plastic cold glasses I smiled he smiled back. I started drinking and tasted so good.I could tell ,Greyson loved his.Suddenly Greyson started smiling,then giggling, laughing and Laughing out Loud.

"What?"

"Nice to...have..a .....a.n..hehe.elegant.company of ...haha...Mrs.MoustacheMilk"He laughed harder.Oh i wiped my mouth"ohhhh,nice to meet you creamy choco cat"I giggled putting a chunk of my chocolate cream on his pale nose.I tried not to laugh,but at this point I can't handle it."Hey"He removed with his finger the chunky chip and ate it.

"You ate your nose!"I said with a joking-surpised-fake face.

"I can still breath"We laughed.

"So,tell me why you were sad"

My smiled turned serious as I thought of Natasha...and it Reminded me of Josh and him,of the message.

"I know you're not ok.Angelie you can trust me"He leaned closer,enough to notice all of the greenish-brownish colors on his bright eyes.

"I..I.."A tear fell from my cheek.I felt suddenly his smoth warm thumb wiping it.

"Tell me"His smooth perfect accented voice,asked and I was lost on thinking.

"Natsha..is that much annoying...I can hardly handle,Josh..."I looked down"Loves me a lot,but ..I"

He interrupted me and whispered on my ear.

"Angelica,If You love him,go on.Never give up on someone, 'cause you're a purple star in the sky,unique.Go on"He gave me a kiss on my wet cheek. He stood up serious,leaving the store.Wait??!What a kiss?!I shouldn't chase him.I don't know what is going on. I blushed I felt heavy butterflies.I finished my iced drink. I put on the hoodie...It's Greyson's...I should gave him.His smell was still on it. I got a message...

Amy personal chat...

-Angelie look back

-What?

I looked back.OMG Amy arrived Oklahoma?! My jaw dropped.I just crazily stared there ,untill she ran into me for a warm hug.

I hugged back

"whwh..at are you doing here?!"

"Well,mabey let us say that my parents are working and you have to take care of me..." She rubbed her skinny arm

"Woah,they send you with me?!"

"yup,unbeliveable right?"

"Never imagined in a thousand of fantasies" I just couldn't belive.She's here! But she's leaving...when?

"When are you leaving?"I asked Amy

"When you are leaving"she said staiting the word you ,I got kinda confused but I got it after a sec.

"Really?!Did you left your bags or something?"

"Yeah, Aunt Mary told me you were having a drink ,so Starbucks was my first choice"

"Woah,Bestie you know me!"

"Was the guy that left the store was..."

"Yeah. The One and Only Greyson Chance"I cutted her ,it somehow changed my expression as giving me butterflies.

I saw her speechless ,She tryied to say something but she couldn't.

I felt pats on my back,as I turned a unknown black- haired girl was standing infront of me.

"Are you Angelica Smith?"

"Um,Yeah.Do I-"

"Can you come?"

"I-"She grabbed me and took me into a closed-way.

"Listen,You just stay away Gurl!"She pushed me against the wall

"I-"

"Stay Away Ok?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

Hiyaaa

So I can't update soon ,because of school...

I know it's short

When I got some free time mabey.

Love you everyone!♡