Food for Thought

In planning  for an undesirable  outcome or accepting  that it must occur  instead  of hoping  it does not happen one prevents the inevitable  from happening.

One who lives within  the  mess in his own mind / self finds comfort.

Simplicity  is true beautiful  but we as humanbeings  tend to look past this and search for the more complex  answers  dare  i say less beautiful.

Through  ones own  hardship ,  trials and tribulations,  pain and sorrows  they find solace .                                                          
In the moment  one can say things that   seems right but  as time passes what was said or done almost  seems foolish but in that very instance  it was justified. 

One is only confined  by the limits of the mind . But the mind is limitless.  So then what does constraint  a person

Which brings me to my topic human nature.  What is human nature  by definition-  Human nature refers to the distinguishing characteristics—including ways of thinking, feeling and acting—which humans tend to have naturally, independently of the influence of culture..... I perceive  it as the way we as mankind think and act and see the world around us the things we do out of normality  or out of  complacency or the things we do just because  it is coded in our DNA.