I love you!

"......I love you Jessica!" was the words that escaped Danny's mouth while he was looking at Jessica with loving eyes. Jessica gasped, and immediately stood up from the couch they were sitting at, and moved over to the big windows, who had a great view over Nola. Her eyes got caught by all the crazy lights and all the people that still filled up the streets, even though it was almost midnight.

She didn't knew what think about the three words Danny just told her. Everything suddenly became real.... Was she ready to commit to another relationship? After everything her and Sam had been through. They had been separated for almost four years now, and she hadn't been in a single relationship after that. Ending a relationship that had lasted for almost 30 years was the hardest thing she had ever done. He was the love of her life, but she knew that they couldn't be together anymore ... one of them said stop... and everything just stopped... almost 30 years stopped....

The feeling of starting something new scared her half to death, and she didn't knew if she wanted to take a change like that again. She had been hurt so many times, and the only thing she really wanted to do now was just to be there for her three children and two granddaughters. Her family was everything for her....

Jessica had many interesting men throughout the years. One of them was the Spanish photographer Paco Grande, who she met when she was only 19 years old, and he convinced her to travel with him and a group of other documentary filmmakers, who were traveling to Europe, to make film of the flamenco dancers.... Young and fearless, she went with him, they fell in love, and travel around all of Europe, living in the car most of the time. Even today that is something she misses.... That young 19 year old girl that just left everything she knew, and took a change, and went off on a completely new advantage. Not being afraid of what that was going to bring. If she was like that today, she would have taken much easier on the words Danny just told her.... But she had changed..... She wasn't the same girl she was when she was 19 years old.

It didn't take long before Paco and Jessica went back to Jessica's home town of Cloquet, getting married at her parents house... In the beginning everything was like a dream being with this exotic man..... But things changed, and they grew apart... before she knew it she moved to Paris to study with the great master of mime. She stayed there for three years. Probably the craziest years of her life. Even thinking about it now, at the age of 64, she couldn't even believe all the things she did over at the other side of the Atlantic. Jumping into new relationships like it was nothing. Like it didn't mattered. She couldn't do that anymore. Her feelings had grown much deeper. She was no longer able to control them. She couldn't just turn them off..... She had experienced too much at this point in her life, and jumping in and out of relationship was something she knew she couldn't do.

When she came back to New York three year later, things wasn't the same with Paco and her, and they lived in separated apartments living separated life's. Jessica understood that there wasn't a great future in mime... and the most natural thing to do next, was acting... and that was what she did.

Some years later Jessica went on an audition in LA, for the remake of the 1952 movie King Kong, after she had done some modeling. Thinking about it now, it wasn't a pleasant experience. The feeling of just being met by people who only cared about how she looked, was to be honest just a waist of her time, in her opinion. But again, fearless and broke, she knew she didn't had anything to lose..... And she took a change and got the role....

At one of the promoting parties, she met the Russian ballet dancer, Misha, which later resulted in her oldest daughter, Shura. But it was never love between the two of them, not real love, they thought it was, but it wasn't. They had too many different values in life, that it made it hard to live together... It was pure passion and lust that made it possible for them to be partners. She knew that, but at least he gave her one of the greatest gifts of her life.... Her daughter Shura.