Chapter 8

Parisa's POV

I was how 2 months pregnant! We had told our families about me and Charlie being together and that I was pregnant. Surprisingly they took it well. But now it was time to tell the fans. I was starting to show, and I knew we couldn't keep it from them much longer.

We had thought about it for ages. None of us could think of a special way to tell the fans.  Then finally we thought of a twitcam. We hadn't done one in ages.

We all jumped on the sofa, all squished together. As we sat up the twitcam.

We tweeted earlier to say there would be a twitcam, with an Important announcement!

Mikey started the twitcam and we waited a few minutes u till we had around 100 viewer.

"Hey!" Betsy squealed.

We talked to the viewers for a while answering questions. We done an ask OTY as well.

I suddenly felt sick and dashed for the bathroom,

I could hear footsteps following me.

Charlie's POV

P jumped up and dashed out the room, all the tweets came in asking if she was okay.

I ran after her following her to the bathroom, she was throwing up once again.

"I can't do this much longer" she moaned, she was only 2 months pregnant she had another 7 months to go.

"It will all be worth it, " I rubbed her back and held her hair back.

"Let's go and announce this to the youngsters" I pulled her up off the floor once she was done.

"I'm nervous" she said.

"Me too! I promise it will all be fine" I reassured her, I pecked her lips and we walked back into the living room,

We sat back down beside the others and I read some of the comments.

Are Charisa together?
Charisa! Charisa! Charisa!
Is Parisa okay?

Parisa's POV

I took as sip of what looked like apple juice that Charlie had been drinking.

"So as we tweeted earlier we have an announcement to make, it's important" Charlie started.

"We're together" he continued and held my hand.

Charisa!!!!! All the tweets came threw.

"I'm also pregnant" I spat it out.

I think everyone was in shock.

Then tweets started coming threw.

Charisa baby!!!
Congrats!!! And tones more

I smiled and squeezed Charlie's hand. He turned around and smiled at me.

Kiss!!

All the tweets came in.

"They're insisting" Mikey laughed.

Charlie turned around and pecked my lips.

"That's all your getting" he laughed.

We sang a few songs then said goodbye.

Only a few more chapters left hope you enjoyed!!