Simbote

Back at her house, Ava didn't have her face buried in a book or on a laptop. She was staring at Peter's mask. She shed a couple of tears. 

the boy she loved. The boy that understood her, that was just like her. Gone forever. 

(Flashback) 

Oh hi Ava." Peter stared into her eyes. "What did you want to talk about?" he asked. 

"It's about well, you were kind of acting weird in the movie theatre. What was that about?" Peter gulped. "I-I-I-I" he swallowed his words. 

He took a deep breath and let them come out again. "I overheard you telling Luke, Danny, and Sam that you had a crush on me. Is it true or are you just saying that?" Ava shook her head. "No. I actually like you" Ava confessed. "Do you like me back?" Ava asked. "Does this answer your question?" 

Peter asked. He touched Ava's chin to pull her face towards his. He leaned in for the kiss. Ava knew what was going to happen, so she leaned too. 

(Flashback)

Suddenly, something hit her. i can still save him.  She got out her costume and slipped it on. She opened her window and hoped out with Peter's mask and her bag. 

She looked in the sky and spotted the S.H.I.L.D Tricarrier. She looked through her bag and saw a grappling hook. She took it out and shot onto the Tricarrier. 

When she landed,  Nick Fury stood there. "Director Fury, there's more venom out there and now it has Spider Man" she explained. "Oh nuts" he complained. "i'll send some agents, you and the team will teach the venom to where you think is causing it" he ordered. She nods. "Where is the team?" she asked. "Right here" a voice from behind said.  She turned around and saw Nova, iron Fist,and Power Man. "We heard. let's get to it" Luke decided. Ava nodded and hopped off. 

When they landed, they could see Venom tearing up the city. They knew this was bad and it wasn't Spider Man. 

"Spider Man!" Ava yelled. 

Spider Venom turned around. "This isn't you!" Before he could attack her, a blue blast of light hit him. "Nova!" she yelled. "Sorry, but he was going to attack you. We need to fallow orders and track him" Sam cleared up while jamming a tracker into him. "the goblin" Sam read. The rest of the team looked at the tracker. "The Goblin sent the simbote after Spider Man the whole time. It was never supposed to go onto Kyal" sam explained. 

"Well, i'll call S.H.I.L.E.D and tell them to pick him up and then we'll go" Ava decided. The boys nodded. She pressed a button on her watch. "Director Fury, we got Spider Man, come pick him up. We know who sent the simbote" she called. 

She sent the message. "Lets go" 

(On the Tricarrier) 

Agent Coulson just finished an anti-venom gun. "Are you sure this will work?" Director Fury asked. He nods and injects it in Spider Man. Slow, the venom went into the gun. Slowly, Peter stared to wake up. "What What happened?" he asked. "Venom happened. The team is going to look for Goblin since apparently he was behind this" Director Fury explained. 

"What!" "I have to find them" Peter decided while running off the Tricarrier. 

hey guys Leia here. Sorry it was short and a little rushed. Also sorry for the long update. i don't have a lot of ideas so i want u guys to give me some ideas. on my channel, theres a message about me having writers block and i want u guys 2 reply to that and share ur ideas there. if u don't know what the hell i'm talking about, then just give me ur ideas in the comments. 

Don't forget to vote, comment, fallow me,  and check out my other stories. 

-leiakatniss21