Confessions and Questions.

This covers a wide variety of things.

Personal confessions, mental confessions, etc.

For example: "I have a confession to make. I stole your phone and sold it because I was desperate for money." "I need to confess something to you. I love you (insert name here)." "Hey can I confess something to you? I like you and have liked you for a while. I have a confession coach, I cheated on my last test in order to stay on the team."

Stuff like that.

I don't make a lot of confessions because majority of mine are either those in the romantic sense or how I personally don't think that someone can do a certain thing.

Ex. "I need to confess that I don't think you'll win that fight."

Confessions can be a big thing to people. For some it's a demonstration of courage and how you aren't afraid of admitting something no matter the outcome. For others, it's a sign of relief about how the individual stepped outside of their comfort zone.

Anyway, questions.

I overhear a lot of questions per day. If I counted, I'm pretty sure it'd be around a couple hundred. The main question I hear is "Why?"

The other main question I hear in school is "Do you like him/her?"

I get asked if I like anyone quite a bit and I've been asked that a few times recently. Since I am honest, I answered with the truth. "Yeah I do but you don't need to know who that is and I ask that you don't ask me again."

I question a lot of things such as "What's that? Who are you? Why are you doing that? Do you know what you just did?" etc.

I also ask myself questions such as "Why did I do that? Why didn't I say it earlier? Why did I take my chances and wait? What was I supposed to be doing again?"

Questions and Confessions are things that will never leave this realm.