Part 1

"Pinocchio, you scared us!" Mia yelled.
"What were you thinking? You didn't have to sneak in! You could've told us it was you!" Lee was a bit upset.
"Yeah..." Pinocchio shifted from foot to foot, looking embarrassed.
"Rabbit is staying for a while, he got sick so I didn't want to take him here and risk us all getting sick."
"You know what," Mia yawned," We're all pretty tired. Let's just talk in the morning."
"Sure."
The next morning, Pinocchio wanted to make them breakfast as a surprise but ended up burning the eggs and forgetting to cook the bacon.
"Wow," Lee said as she grimaced,"This is....great."
"I tried!"
"Well, anyway," Mia said,"What did you want to talk about, Pinocchio?"
"Well, this year, a public school about a mile away is letting us fairytale creatures in for the first time."
"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" Mia yelled. "Can you imagine? Three fairytale creatures in a huge school?! Are you out of your mind?!"
"Well, it would be a few of you, since Baby Bear and everyone who would be in school actually could make it from their house. And I wouldn't be going, you know."
Mia dramatically flung herself from her chair and stalked to her room.
"I think it's a great idea, Pino," Lee said gently. "We should be getting into school. We just need to figure out what grade everyone would be in."
After that was settled and Mia emerged from her room, they realized school started in 2 days.
"Okay, we need to send for everyone that is coming, oh, and Sugar is coming to watch over them." Pinocchio said.