07

Sammy Wilk

I'm litterly gonna go beat the shit out of this kid. How could he lay a hand on my girl and then RAPE her. That's bullshit. I new jack wasn't good news.

I grab my car keys and head out the door furious. I get in my car and start the engine.

I arrive at his house and knock on his door hard making the door shake.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR GILLINSKY!" I said pounding on the door again.

I finally give in and break the door down.

"Ahh, Samuel.. Nice to see you." He said in a peacefull voice laying on the couch.

I walk over to him and grab his collar.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU TOUCH HER!?" I said pinning him up against the wall.

"I told her not to bother me, she had to get punished by her real daddy." He said smirking.

I punched in in the face and blood started coming out of his nose. I drop him on the floor and starting punching him repeatedly.

"Don't you dare come near her or say her name." I said as I kicked him.

"Why would I say her name? She would be the one screaming my name when I fucking pound into her again." He said giving me a smirk.

" watch your mouth Gillinsky." I warned.

"All you could her is our skin slapping together as I pounded into her and her moans filling the room and her screaming my name." He said.

"That's it." I said.

I picked him up and punched him until I heard a crack. I broke his nose.

"That won't stop me from fucking your bitch." He said getting up.

I kick him in the face and he fell to the floor passing out.

" nice seeing you again Gillinsky." I said as I walked out of his house.

I return home and see Liliac left. I decide to call her but she doesn't answer.

I decide to drive to her house to keep her company. I don't want her to be alone after this whole incident.

I arrive at her house and parked in her driveway.

I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer it.

The door opens and I see Liliac.

"Babe, why'd you leave?" I said hugging her tightly.

"No reason." She said coverings her wrist with her jacket

"Babe. Don't tell me.." I said as I grabbed her wrist and pulled up her jacket.

"Baby, why?" I said looking at the cuts she's made.

"I don't know, I don't want to live anymore." She said crying.

I pick her up and closed the door and take her to her room.

"Baby, please stop.. For me?" I said holding her hand.

"Babe, I don't want to live anymore. I don't feel ok. I just want to be away." She said.

"But I want you to live, I want you to stay with me." I said looking into her eyes.

"Why do you want me to stay with you? All you do is stick your tongue down various of girls throats." She said rolling her eyes.

"Liliac, are you fucking kidding me!? You didn't want to have sex with me,  what do you expect?" I said.

"Ohh, so you only want me for sex huh." She said raising her voice a bit.

" Sammy, you don't know what's going on in my life, I got raped okay, you don't know how I'm feeling, im cuttings because I don't want to stay here and your telling me you want me to stay with you but you don't mean it, I've  delt with enough bullshit today. I don't want to argue."

---------------------------

Okay! Guys I updated today! Selena Gomez is soo body goals🙌🏼 lets be real.

Also I can't believe I've gone this far with my fanfic! 7 chapters! I usually last only 3 and then I give up because I don't like it.

Anywhore, I'm looking forwards to more chapters. In the comments tell me if you want a sequel when I'm done writing this. K.

Thanks for reading this G- bye

Vote/comment💋💋