Library

'He didn't really answer my question..' Crona got up and yawned "Maybe he doesn't like anyone.. But he did blush and be shocked so that must mean something.. I think" . She always didn't like the idea of waking up early it made her a bit shy and timid. The demonsword user walked up to the hallways of the academy. "Maybe there's a book about feelings and what I should do" she would ask Maka but to her that would of been too embarrassing to ask. She walked down the halls and saw kid; smiling then walking beside him she gave him a soft smile "G-Good morning Kiddo kun". The reaper looked over at Crona and smiled "Good morning Crona are you heading to the library as well?". "Actually yeah.. I'm curious about something" he tilted his head "About what?" Crona looked away and blushes 'Love' she thought to herself "Just about life.. I don't see what's the point of it" she answered causally as she tried to calm down with her flustered face "What about you kiddo?" His face turned serious "About the book of eibon". Crona entered the library 'who's he?' She thought to herself as she looked through the books. The pinkette heard a girls laughter, she turned her head to see a blonde near kid. Crona bit her lip and got pissed off 'another one?..' She walked over to them and grabbed Kids arm, dragging him away from the slut with the booty shorts. "Where are you taking me?" "Away" she glared. "away from where?" He questioned "Away from her" she responded. Kid pinned both of her wrists on the book self, leaning toward her with a smirk "And why do you care if she's near me?" Crona blushes deeply and looked at him "I-I have reasons.." She looked away shyly. "G-Get off me" she tried pushing him away but failed "Not until you tell me why you are so overprotective-" Crona slipped over a piece of paper making her fall and kid fall with her. Kid was on top of her now; she looked at him nervously with her pastel purple eyes "K-Kid please" Kid leaned toward her face slowly "Tell me." She sighed "I-I don't know why.. I just don't" she pouted "What does that mean-" The bell rang and Crona pushed him off "I'm gonna be late!" She blushed more and looked at kid then at the door. She ran to class leaving him on the floor confused and blushing a little.

//This chapter sucks I'm sorry XDD