Party

The following Saturday had arrived Crona left her room and walked down the hallway, she noticed a music room as she walked toward the event. She entered the room full of talkative people and held her arm nervously. Crona could see some of her friends but they were at the other side of the party and there was no way in hell she could pass through. Feeling left out, she left. As she walked out of the room she went into the room where the piano had been patiently waiting to be played with.
She went over to it and pressed one key. Then another and another, she didn't particularly know how to play the piano but she only knew one song that someone taught her but died long ago. Crona started playing with the piano. After playing she heard a clap, she turned to see kid sitting there looking at her "H-How long have you been there?!" Crona asked embarrassedly "Not long" he replied with a silly smile. She shyly looked away and played a key of the piano "D-Did you like it?" Crona said as she felt her cheeks getting red. He nodded and smiled "I did... how do you know how to play?". "I guess you could say that" She smiled lightly at the young reaper and giggled softly "I only k-know one song" He nodded and walked closer towards her. He looked down at the piano and sighed a bit "I have a question for you" he said pressing a few keys Crona tilted her head and looked at him "And that question is?" She blushed. "Are you going to the party my father is hosting?" He looked up at her while smiling a bit. "I'm not sure, I might stay here.. I don't know anyone over there and feel lonely" she answered "Well, obviously, I would be there. You could maybe... go with me? If you like?" He held out his hand and smiled a bit nervously. She Looked at him with her face all heated. Crona smiled and grabbed his hand softly "I'd l-love too.." She smiled sweetly. He smiled and grabbed her other hand too, that way his hands felt more equal, then looked at her "Great..." he said happily.  She looked out the door, hearing the chatter of the students at the party. Crona stood up and felt a bit nervous "S-Shall we go?". Kid smiled as nd nodded "of course..." he started to walk and let go if Crona's hands. Crona frowned a little, she held her own hand. She didn't really want him to let go but followed him anyways. She walked into the party room again. "Heh.." She stood behind kid shyly. Kid walked into the party with Crona and looked around. He sighed and put his hands on his hips. "Hmph... what a mess..." he shook his head. She looked around and smiled "H-How come? It doesn't seem like a mess to me" she said as she gently held onto his arm. she saw a girl giving kid some looks, she ignored but it made her feel weird. He smiled at the girl then shook his head again "It's not perfect... it's too... asymmetrical for my liking.." he crossed his arms, bringing Crona's hand with him.She mumbled "I'm the queen of asymmetric..". Crona walked along with him and noticed the girl following them, she went up to kid and started complementing and flirting. Crona bit her lip and walked off to the balcony. He talked to the girl, not really interested in her flirting, then looked over to Crona, who had walked off. "Crona?" He looked around and saw her at the balcony, he rushed over to her with a confused look on his face. "So did you like her?" She said in a sad time while smiling a little. Crona looked over the balcony then at him "kid listen.. I need to tell you something.." She blushed. "that girl? She was okay, but I'm not much into her..." he said confused. He walked closer to her and stared into her eyes "What is it?". She blushed deeply and stared back "I-I um.. Don't like it when your near that girl.. Or any girl for that matter.. It makes me feel weird.." She looked away. He raised his eyebrow and put his finger up to his chin "What do you mean by weird?" she smiled "Just a stinging feeling in my chest that makes me want to eat their soul" Crona said looked into his eyes "sorry.. That was a bit far?" "No" he smiled and leaned on his hip. He held out his hand to her and smiled brightly "Do you like me Crona?". Crona blushed and smiled sweetly "Y-Yeah" she said as she leaned close to him slowly.

Kay done :D
//I'm a retard
so um this is the last chapter (?)
I'll most likely add a bonus chapter XDD
Thank Chu creepysoulpastaeater ilysfm 💕💕
Please follow them •0•