#8 Bridezilla

Harry (His Pov)

"Y/N? Come here please" I was nervous to tell her that our wedding lot was booked and they got our date wrong. Y/N and I looked forever to find it because she wanted a normal wedding and didn't want to go all out.  "Yeah Babe? What's wrong?" She said quietly. I knew she was stressing out about something so this wasn't going to be easy. "The wedding lot got our date wrong and we can't go there because it's booked" I looked at her "WHAT?!?!?" She shrieked. She paces back and forth and tried not to be stressed. I told her we could always find something else, but she was so stressed we spent the rest of the day cuddling.

Louis (His Pov)

I had to text Y/N that our flight got cancelled to Hawaii and we had to find something fast. I was at the studio so I had to either text or call. She needed to know so I decided to text.

L- Hey Bby I have some bad news😔
Y- what happened is it something with me?
L- No! It's just the wedding flight got cancelled and we will have to rebook another flight
Y- OH MY GOSH THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! WE BOOKED THAT LIKE 5 MONTHS AGO! WE CANT RESCHEDULE  IN A MONTH! WERE GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH LOU! WTH!!!!
L- Don't worry so much I'll find my ways

The rest of the day I took off in the hope to find tickets to our wedding.

Niall (Your Pov)

"Niall, Our Wedding Chapel is getting some problems with its walls fixed exactly on our wedding" I started to panic because Niall gave me a blank stare. He looked at me for about 5 minutes then I started to panic. What am I going to do?

Liam (His Pov)
"Y/N!!! Come quick" She ran down the stairs practically dropping all the laundry. "Yeah Babe?" "Um you know how your pastor was supposed to do the wedding ceremony? Your friend just texted me that he was going in to surgery and he won't be able to do it" Her faced turned pale as she broke down in tears. She could help but be sad because she thought our ceremony was "ruined".

Sorry Liam's and Niall's is short, I ran out of ideas Xx