#12 The night before (Him)

Harry:
"Louis? Zayn?" Harry shouted at him. The next thing he knew Louis and him were at a huge party for him. Harry smiled. "Ok Harry I'm going to dare you to jump over this bar" Louis slurred. They were drunk. Harry did it but he also ripped his pants... Now Harry was stuck outside your house at 11:45 at night in nothing but boxers.

Louis:
"Liam what did I tell you only one beer!" Liam laughed as Louis chugged down another one, this time his 10 bottle. He was starting to get hazy. Louis kept saying dumb comments and flirting with anyone...even men! Liam took videos of him and sent it to you witch you giggled at when you saw your poor husband to be.

Niall:.
" Awww look at Theo, Greg" Niall wanted his party to consist of him Greg and Theo. They took a lot of selfies,played games, and basically just hung out! Niall didn't want to drink because he saving it for tomorrow at you and his and your wedding.

Liam:
"Hey Niall.. I think I love Y/N" Liam was tired and only had a few things to drink. Niall took him back to his hotel and put him to sleep with a picture of you, only because the poor guy missed you even though it was only one night.

Here's a new update! I'm really sorry I haven't been on in a while..school is pressuring me but I'll try to post more often.Xx