Goodbyes are the worst

[Jungkook's POV]
I got to her house and knocked on the door with a bouquet of roses in my hand. As she opened the door I gave her the flowers and hugged her very tightly. "Happy birthday Jagiya! I love you" she didn't say anything, I pulled away from the hug and said "what's wrong? You always say something back.. Are you ok?" She had tears in her eyes. I hugged her again, I could never stand seeing her cry. It made me feel terrible even if I wasn't the reason why she was crying. "I'm moving to the states Jungkook-ah" she said as she was crying her eyes out. I pulled away from the hug, "Bol? Why? Where in the states? What about us?" I said. She shrugged her shoulders. "My parents got a job transfer." I wiped her tears away, held her hands. "(Y/n) lets just spend the day together and forget about this till later. You can think later, it's your birthday we should be sad and cry. Adaso?" She tried to smile and wiped away her tears. She put her bouquet away in her room and we went off on our date.

- A few days later -
[Your POV]
I broke it off with Jungkook. It was the most difficult thing I've ever done only life.. I couldn't handle not seeing him in person, I wouldn't be able to handle it, we'd be hurt. I looked at the beautiful red roses Kookie bought me as I was in my new house in America. There was a rolled up letter in it. 'Is that from Kookie?' I thought. I opened up the letter and read it.

Dear Jagiya,
You're one of the best things that has ever happened to me, I love your kisses, your hugs, spending time with you, your weirdness, everything, everything about you is perfect. I love you with all my heart (y/n). Thank you for the 3 years we've been together. Thank you for always dealing with me and staying by my side. Thanks for never giving up. I'm glad to call you mines. For the future problems we have in the future, we can make it, we can face it together, we can do it (y/n). You're also the most beautiful person in this world. I love you ❤️ no matter where life takes us, I'll always cherish our memories and I'll never forget you. Always and forever.
- Yours Truly, Jeon Jungkook

I had tears in my eyes. I wish I could've stay in Korea /.\ I miss my kookie.

- a few months later -

[Jungkook's POV]
"Are you gonna move on? What are you gonna do? You need me to set you up with someone?" My friend asked. "No, I'm gonna wait for her. She'll come back one day, I know it. I don't need another girl, I just need her." I said.

1 year later, she never came back. 2 years passed by and she still didn't come back. I wonder how she's doing, is she dating anyone? Did she move on? So many things came to my head... I walked to a hidden park where (y/n) and I spent our last moment together, we always went there together. Now it's just me. As I walked towards the swing set by the river I saw a girl with her suit case. 'Who is that? Not a lot of people come her.... No one to be exact... Not a lot of people know about this place anyways...' I thought. I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder, "excuse" I said, I didn't finish my sentence. Before I could finish she turned her head, "it.... It's... It's you (y/n)!!!!!" I stepped backwards in shock. "I'm back... I'm sorry I wasn't able to come back and visit for the past 2 and a half years. I'm back permanently now, my parents let me come and live here, they saw how miserable I was without you. I took my chances hoping you didn't move on..." I smiled and hugged her. "Why would I move on, did you not read my letter?"

- 1 year later -

She started living with me since I live alone and she had no where to go, ever since then, I never let her out of my sight. She was mine again. We were at the park again sitting on the swings, I had my arm around her, I got up and bent down on my knees. I pulled out my ring "(y/n) we've been through so much together, the last time I lost you, it was hard for me to survive, I love you, Always and forever. (Y/n) will you marry me and never leave me again?" She screamed and said "always and forever" I put the ring on her finger, I lifted her up and kissed her lips.

- The End -