Chapter One

Niall's P.O.V

I could feel a chill come down my spine. Something was going on. Someone was hurt, badly. I couldn't get to sleep. Being me, that is like a crime. Everyone else was asleep, Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn.

"Help..." I heard a faint voice coming from outside the window. I had to go and see what or who it was. I grabbed the first shirt I could see. It was Louis' because of the stripes (that boy and his obesessions).

I opened the door slowly. It made a blood curdling sqeaking noise. I hoped no one would wake up.

As I darted out of the room the thought came to me that this was a trick. I might get raped. Another shiver came. That wouldn't happen. Everyone is asleep. But you never know what crazed fans might do. The lift was out of order so I took the stairs. The carpet was a crimson colour. No one was at the entrance. The doors were probably locked. Shoot. I had to do the thing from my worst nightmare. Jump out of a window. Sure, it was the floor level but jumping out of a window to find someone and help them in the middle of the night was scary. Proper scary. I gulped, here goes nothing...

Eve's P.O.V

I heard foot steps coming towards me, I would have moved but the pain was too much. Instead I just laid there, praying to got nothing bad would happen. As I screwed up my eyes I heard a vaguely familliar irish accent.

"Hello.. Did someone call for help?" the voice said. I couldn't believe it. Niall Horan. The Niall Horan came out in the middle of the night to help me. I suddenly realised that I had kept quiet for a while so I replied with a slightly frightened

"Yes..."

"Where are you?" He asked.

"In the alley. Please come. Quick." I replied, pain running through every vain in my body.

"Okay..." He said, slightly afraid. His voice sounded as if he was a ghost. So distant, yet so close.

I saw his shadow from the dim light of the street lamps. Still unsure if this was the real Niall I gulped. I think he heard it because he said "Are you okay?"

"If you count being stuck on the floor of an alley full of agony for days on end as being okay, yes, i'm prefect." I said sarcastically. He chuckled, his laugh always filled me with joy and hearing it in real life felt as if I was dead. Was I?

"Come here, I'll take you to my hotel room and take you to the doctors tomorrow morning for a check up." I could sense he felt sorry for me. I was fine but being carried by a fit irish boy from one direction was NOT a moment a.yone would say no to.

It hurt being carried through a window especially if all the bones in your body could potentially be broken. Niall was trying his best not to hurt me. Ocasoinally I would let out a yelp. The horror of this was, well, like Liams hate for spoons.

Niall's P.O.V

She looked so weak. I had to help her. Paul would absoloutley dispise of me for doing this but when a girls life was in danger at your very doorstep what would you expect a boy to do? Halfway up the stairs she fell asleep. Well that was what I was hoping, it was or she had passed out or died. I prayed it was the first.

I put her on the couch, went to the bathroom and got a flannel. I hoped that thw water would wake her up and plus, her face was REALLY dirty. That was when I noticed how pale she was. The colour of her skin was almost white it seemed unatural. I saw her eyes start to flicker open. Phew. She was not dead. The breath I had been holding in was finally let out. Or was it a gas bubble? Either way, I was relieved.

"Phew. You're alive." I said.

"What? Did you think I was dead?" She let out with a little laugh. Her laugh was beautiful. I guessed that I should learn her name seems that we would be going to the hospital later.

"What's your name?" I asked, "Mine is Niall. Niall Horan."

"Eve. Eve Stothard. And I know you are Niall. I mean, who wouldn't?" Eve stated.

"Very funny. Do you mind me asking..." I started to say. That was when I noticed it. Her teeth. They were not normal teeth. They were... Vampire teeth...