First Time

This is our first day off since Althea and I started dating.

What we planned on doing was spending some time alone together.

A date that we will enjoy for sure.

We spent it out shopping for the necessary things like groceries, clothes, things we need.

And we went on a restaurant to take a break and had a meal before we go home.

It wasn't much different from before we started dating.

But after we ate then left the restaurant.

"I'll take you somewhere nice."

Althea said that,

and now,

here we are.

This place what's known as...

a "love hotel".

"..."

"I wonder if they have any open rooms. Come on, Jade. Hurry and get in here."

Althea said eagerly before she entered the hotel and take up a reservation.

- - - - -

And so...

that's where I am right now.

Stiff as a stick.

Nervous and sweating.

Well, it make sense, I guess.

This is the kind of place you visit when you're going out with someone.

I steadily sit down on the bed with my hands clenching with sweat.

And Althea sitting beside me, an inch away from me.

But still...

we've been in here for thirty minutes now, with my instincts counting.

Neither of us has said a word.

I glanced on her, looking at my right side.

"Should I say something to her?"

As I looked unto her face looking down with sweat beads running down her temple.

"....hmm?"

Oh...

I touched her cheeks and then she twitch, a bit shock I guess.

Then she looked at me confused.

"So you can make that kind of expression too, Althea." I said sheepishly and grinning on her then leaned closer to her side.

I'm not the only one who's nervous.

She grabbed my hand then looked away.

"Who are you to talk?" She says, trying to act so cool.

"Waah!" I squirmed because she's now squeezing both of my cheeks.

"Look at this awful face." As she continued pinching my cheeks.

"That's harsh! Hey! Ouch!" I squeeled trying to get off of her hands on me.

"I like squeezing your cheeks, they're nice and soft!" She mocks and technically laughing at me still pinching me.

"Let go of me!" I said then she obeyed as I rubbed my cheeks because of soreness.

"...Jade." She mutters.

"Eh?" As I hold up her left hand while my other hand rubbing my swollen cheeks.

"Whaaa-!?" I squeeled again as she puts me on her lap.

I never thought of how close she is now to me.

Now, I'm on Althea's lap. Feeling her breath on my ear. Her hands embracing my waist.

"There. This is our position. It helps me relax." She says leaning her chin on my neck and then closed her eyes.

"Yeah. Me too." I replied and leaned my head on hers.

A relaxing silence composed the room. Neither of us break a talk.

Now the tense and awkward atmosphere is gone.

"Tell me, Jade..." She started.

"Hmm?" I asked.

She then looked at me with her serious face.

I stared back at her and then she continued to talk. Saying "Is it okay if I kiss you?"

I was dumbfounded by her asking that with her serious look and her eyes sternly gaze on mine.

"Turn me down if you don't want to." She added.

"Ah..."

"No, it's not that...I don't want to..." I muttered, blushing in front of her.

"What am I going to do?"

"Oh..." Then she grabbed my arms and moved closer to me as I clench both my hands with this intense situation.

"Okay, then..." She continued, now we're an inch closer as I closed my eyes waiting for her next move.

"I'm incredibly..."

A moment then...

"Hey! The hell!?" As she slapped my face covering her hand.

"Don't make that face after we both calmed ourselves down!" She exclaimed not annoyed or anything.

"I-I can't help it!" I stuttered and moved a bit away from her. "It's my fir-" I stopped then realizing it was embarrassing to say it as I looked away.

"Fur?" She asked confused and now a bit tensed.

"Oh, God!"

"This will be my first kiss!" I screamed over my lungs as I looked down on the bed.

Now, the moment of silence screamed on this room.

"Unbelievable! You tease, Althea!" I yelp then burried my face on her chest because I'm so embarrassed.

She then rubbed her hand on my head.

"You need to relax. This will be your first kiss." She says.

"You know what, Althea?"

"Let's make it something to remember." She added still carressing my hair.

"Ever since we started doing this..."

"...right." I muttered as I steadily sit staring at her soulful gaze.

"my heart, it's been noisy."

"I love you, Jade."

As we huffs our breath, moving closer in our space. Sweats on beads, trickly sways on our face. Our reddened face.

"I love you too, Althea."

Claiming our lips. Both in heat.

"That's because it's pounding like crazy."

To be continued...