Change It

We're dancing in candle light, scattered flower petals in the dim night. A dinner for two of us, justa the two of us, as we cherished every moment and seconds tonight. Swayed again with the music in our minds, testing the same rhythm of our bodies perfectly fit to each other. Her nuzzled face beneath my skin, fluttered her feverish breath drowned my neck. Our closed eyes hummed the moment, as we needed a gasped of air. We held into each others arms as we stayed there and swam the beats of our throbbing hearts. I can hear her soft kisses between the rest of my neck. I almost collapsed by the tingling sensation she's giving me. Our dinner date at her house was part of our bucket of memories. How we get in this situation again? How did we end up like this and begun to fall inlove deeply?

Ah, it doesn't matter.

Not at all.

"Jade." She whispered my name as her hoarsed voice crept to my ears and sent stings in my chest.

"Hmm?" I hummed as it was too difficult to speak because of her effect to my body.

"What were you thingking right at this time?" She then bite my right ear as it sent me too much quivering sensation, again.

"Althea, don't tease me." I heard her chuckled as she pulled back and looked at me, a deep dark orbs rested in my eyes and her curved smirk formed on her lips.

"What are you thingking, Althea?" I asked her as I tried to take in the big lump that stuck in my throat, and stared back at her wanting eyes.

"You, Jade." She says as it sends my body an unknown sensation and reacted from her words.

"Well, aren't you a smooth talker, Althea?" I clasped her neck with my arms and let her in into my inch of space. "I'm thingking about things, actually." I continued as I slowly nestled my forehead to her nose. "Want to know about it?" Then I smirked as I saw her lips forming a miles, reaching my nose and I pulled back. Her shoulders swamp down as her hands tried to rest in my waist, her grumpled face loosen on its own. I tried not to laugh but then I hugged her so that I could only giggle without her knowing it.

"A payback, huh. Jade, you're getting good at this." She chuckled as her hands rested to each place of my back and carressed me until her fingertips dance at the back of my neck down to my ass.

"Now, was the one who teach me things we're playing with the cheek of my butt?" She giggled as she continued to do her thing. "Why? Wasn't this my one-of-teaching-lessons thing?" She says as I shaked my head that was resting on her shoulder, she's too adorable with this things. "I'm afraid, your student graduated with this." I hold up her hands behind and let it grabbed my ass harder and stolen a kiss from her.

I heard her moan, hard enough from her mouthful kisses. A smile formed unto my lips as her lips created its own painting on mine, it was an art with so much feelings that you can put it within. It was that kind of art that you can't uderstand its name yet you know what it was meant. Her eyes were shut as her tongue swirled and escapes to my hungry lips. Her hands gripped two cheeks harder as I let it go, it was a supreme feeling that enrupted my body. We made sounds without needing where it came from. We played our hands as if searching for something tucked within. A spoonful sword dance swam our mouths as hard as it was. This will be our second attempt to do gushing things, I need to catch up my breath after rows of deep kisses. We heave deep sighs as in sync breathing pronounce its air.

"A-Althea..." A husky voice escaped from my swollen lips as I taste it lingered marks. "We...let's take this to bed." I almost whispered to her ear as I can still feel the tingling sensation of what she's giving me. Her hands move along with mine, tightened and pulled me to her almost fainted steps, leaving her eyes on me. And a crept of smiles finished the tease.