Our Time

She kissed me.

She is kissing me.

My heart's pounding like crazy.

And I can feel her heart beat too.

"Nmn." She moaned and then gripped her hands above my chest. While I'm holding her shoulders and freeing our lips I licked hers then she opened it.

I'm unease, conscious how will I continue this.

What happens next?

I ask myself as we continued our kiss. Her lips were so soft, its plump, little like cherries, I entered her mouth with my tounge and then we played it.

I am sure both of us are moaning. Literally her moans like their music to my ears.

Ahh... jeez...

What is this...

It's making me feel dizzy...

I then opened my eyes, her eyebrows are knitted, yeah. She's nervous.

Ahh, damn.

Jade's lips are really soft.

I released my tounge from hers as it forms a bridge of our saliva.

It's getting hard to hold myself back.

As we both took our air for needs, she then called out my name with her sweet yet sore voice. "Althea..." Her face, calling out my name release every holding back inside of me.

"JADE!" I yelled out as I enclasp my hands to her wrist then pinned her down on the bed.

"Eh? Wah!?" She yelps and was startled but then, as she looks at me. Her eyes were widened in confusion.

"Althea?" She asked timidly as I crept up my smirk.

Ahh, I can't take this anymore.

"I though I'd be able to stop at a kiss today. Then we could head back to our house and take it easy the rest of the night." I beckoned as the sweats on my temple swifts on my face. "Forget that." I blunty says. "...Huh?" She asked briefly as she looks up on me. "Its your fault for making that face, Jade." As I enganged my lips again to hers with so much hunger and ecstasy. Her moans never stopped as she tries to pull away from my hold to her hands but I squeezed on it thingking not to hurt her.

I released my lips as her jaw clench after seeing my awakened self, its because of her so its not my fault, right?

"Althea...wait, Althea." She pleads as I looked unto her confused face. Still, I find it extremely hot.

"Al-Althea?" She says, sounds worried to what I'm spacing out for.

"You can relax, Jade. Don't worry about it." As I nestled my head on her neck then started to kiss its certain place, my hands release its grip from her wrist then roam around her neck line to her chest.

"Okay..." She obeyed and then I continued my mission to give her pleasure for her first experience.

Glad to be your first miss Tanchingco.

I smirked as I roam my lips to her neck and then undo her shirts buttons. She's tensing up now. Her moans leisurely escaped from her mouth.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ x

Jade's

It feels kind of like...

I moaned louder as she bites my neckline.