Chapter 7

Previously...

Jesy's POV.

We screamed in excitement and jumped into the limo.

On the way the Leigh Anne's house, we wanted to make the ride home, so we used our powers to make it fun.

By the wave of our hands, we said the magic words, the limo became a fun spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesy's POV.

As soon as we got to Leigh Anne's house, we were playing truth or dare.

"Okay um, Perrie! Truth or dare?" I asked.

Perrie giggled and said, "Truth!"

"Is it true that Louis William Tomlinson wants to date you?"

"Yes!" Perrie confessed, with that the rest of us cheered and gave her a hug.

"Okay, okay. Now my turn," Perrie pause. She was thinking of who to ask, but who.

Then a sly, sneaky smile look on her face. Oh no, I hate it when she makes that face. Perrie turned to Jade, I could tell that Jade knows what Perrie is going to ask.

"Baba" Perrie called.

"Yes Perrie."

"Truth, or dare?" Asked Perrie.

"Dare, I guess" said Jade.

Jade's POV.

"Damn, I thought you were going to say truth." Says Perrie, I laughed at Perrie's misfortune.

"So I dare you to text Harry and ask him if he wants to go on a date" Perrie suggested.

"Okay" I said.

I did as told, and text Harry.

My iphone vibrated, telling me I have a message. I unlocked me phone to see the new message, and it's from Harry.

I looked up to see Perrie, Jesy and Leigh Anne staring at me. "Girls," I paused, "what, did he say yes?" Leigh Anne asked.

"YES!" I shared, the girls cheered or "fangirled" over it, I got up and cheered with them.

"Okay girls, it's time for bed."

"But mom!" Leigh Anne cried. "No buts, you have school in the morning." Says Jennifer, Leigh Anne's mom.

"Okay." Says Leigh Anne.

With that, we crawled into bed and got under the covers.

"Good night girls" says Leigh Anne's mom.

Good night mom" Leigh Anne said, "Good night Mrs. Jennifer!" We yelled.

With that she turned the lights out and closed the bedroom door.

"Good night girls" says Jesy.

Then we yawned back a good night to her and went to sleep.

*next morning*

Perrie's POV.

We woke up the next morning, I looked over at my phone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~