Chapter 16: Netflix and Chill

Previously...

Liam's

I kissed Leigh Anne and Jesy kisses Niall. "Where's Hazza and Boobear?" Perrie asked. "They went to go play football." I answered. "I'm sure they'll be back anytime soon." Niall says.

They nod.

"So what are you girls doing here? I asked. "We came to see you, and maybe a little Netflix." Leigh Anne says.

I blushed deeply and smiled.

"Oh boy" I thought. Then I heard the door open. "Hi boys!" It's Louis and Harry.

"Aye Louis, Harry!" We yelled back at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's

Perrie kissed Louis surprising him and I did the same with Harry. Then I pulled away.

"What was that for?" Harry asked with a huge smile on his face. "God, I missed you baby. I just couldn't wait to see you again." I said in a dramatic tone.

Harry played along and said dramatically; "Oh baby, I missed you too darling. I'm so glad you're here." Then everyone laughed at our funny act.

We took a bow. "Thank you, thank you" I said.

*10 minutes during Netflix*

Jesy's

Perrie, Jade, Leigh, the boys and I are now watching a movie on Netflix.

So far, we are 10 minutes into the movie, then, all of a sudden, I feel something hard in Niall's pants. Like a rock.

I looked down at Niall's pants and saw a large bulge in his pants. I blushed a deep red at the site of it.

I smirked as my blushing went away. I got up and pulled Niall with me upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: I don't wanna get into all the smut so we'll just move on)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's

I collapsed on the other side of bed, Harry and I coming down from our highs.

"That was amazing! I didn't know that u could be so good this." Harry says in his raspy voice. But that's the problem I WAS a virgin. But, I don't know if I should tell him that, though.

I'm telling him anyway. "Well about that..." I paused. "Were you still a virgin?" He asked.

"Yes. But it was worth it, losing my virginity to you." I said with a small smile on my face.

Harry smiled and put a light peck to my lips.

"I love you Hazza."

"I love you too Jadie." I blushed at the new nickname Harry gave me, it's cute...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi. I'm back!

Sorry I didn't update sooner. But forget that, I'm here now.

Here is the mature chapter of Black Magic, hope you enjoy it. And I will update you another chapter in the next three days.

I'm going on vacation to Memphis, Tennessee for the next three days. Which is early tomorrow morning to Sunday or longer.

Any I got to go. Bye-bye!!!

~K