10

IMAGINE: "Netflix and Chill"

You hear a knock on your bedroom door. It opens seconds later, revealing holding a big bowl of popcorn. You turn on a scary movie on netflix. Zach sits next to you, popcorn in hand.

During the movie, Zach has touched and rubbed your thighs, which kind of turns you on. He taps you on the shoulder. You turn your head, only for Zach to press his full lips against yours. Your tongues preform a dance as they move in sync. Fireworks spark throughout your body as this make out session continues. Zach snakes his arms around your waist as he pulls you on top of his lap. You begin to rock your hips against him, wrapping your arms around his neck. You can feel a slight erection under you as you moan into his mouth. Zach flips you over so he's on top, removing his lips from yours. He lifts up your shirt a little as he begins to plant wet kisses up and down your stomach and down to your hips. Zach unbuttons your jeans, slowly pulling them down a bit to reveal more skin for more kisses to plant. Moments later, you're both naked and more things happen, totally forgetting you were even watching a movie. You were too busy "Fooling Around" to even notice that the popcorn bowl was knocked over during this heated session.