Letters to You

8/29

When I met you I thought you were a prick. Full of yourself to the brim. No. Let me rephrase that. I assumed you were the same as everyone else, d-bag to the limit, yet later realized you weren't. But who doesn't think the person they fall in love with is something special? But I know the difference, you were special, unique, and quite frankly, not the same. But now you're gone, and I'm different too, but not in a good way. I wish you could come back.

Signed,

Pangea broken up.

***

9/14

Why is that when you lose something you previously didn't have, it hurts more than it should? Before you were in my life, I was fine. Great even. But now everything is messed up. I hate the day I met you. I hate that I even opened myself up a little bit. Why couldn't I have treated you the same as everyone else? I can never forgive myself for that. But overall, I hate you. I hate the thought of you and I wholesomely wish I never ever spoke those first words to you.

Signed,

Ms. Regret

***

11/10

You were charming, you were sweet, you were thoughtful and yet had an edge to you that made you irresistible. But the worst part was that you knew that. And you took advantage of your good nature ways. You were perfectly aware that you could make my heart flutter, and skip over three beats. In some odd way, you brought purpose to my life, so I thank you. My last letter was a tad extreme, and I did over react. I just miss you. But I'm still livid. Don't confuse me recognizing my mistake for forgiveness, because I will never forgive you.

Signed, 

Lonely...

***

12/24

It's Christmas Eve. It's funny I met you on this day. Yet after all, that is how it happened. Now Christmas will never be the same. 

Signed,

I'm Sorry.