chapter 1

Hi guys, i'm on this. I hope you like it. :)

Natan Pov

In my first day in school is still not okay coz I'm not known in this school and the place coz we're in this city. I used to live in Brazil but we transfer in New York. My mom and dad are already separated coz my dad has a mistress and I hate him so much. Thats why we transfer coz my mom said that we need to go to New York and we have to my grandfather that wants to meet me. I got a black hair, kinda brown complexion, brown eyes that I got from my mom.

Naaaaatan! Make it faster! You will late on school. Mom said.

Yeah, I'm coming! I said

I grab my bag. I used to wear. Jeans and ordinary T-shirt.

Until now, It still didn't sink in my mind that my grandfather is a multi-billionaire.

I just hop in my new car a ACURA NSX. mom refuse to buy me car coz she said that maybe I will be late in school. So I agreed it. After 30 minutes I arrived in my new school.

While just got out in my car, there's a brunnet girl bomped at me. She's a small girl and a thin girl. She pick her things and apologize at me coz she bomped at me, she face me a little minute, and apologize again.

Ohh she's so beautiful!

I didn't talk to her for a minute coz I stare at her. She waved her little hand coz I just stare at her,

I..it's okay, I just said.

She smiled. At apologize and said.

I have to go I still have class, see you around. And she waved again to say goodbye.

I'm in trouble.......

Oh my god guys! I made a story. Lol ! Hope you like it i mean love it :)
That picture is Natan Nunes: )