Why?

This will be the first book I have written, so if anyone has any advice on how to make my writing better I would love to hear it. I am in school so I won't be able to update this book as fast as I want but I will do my best. I hope you in joy.

" I am sorry Max, can you ever for give me?" He reaches for my hands, I pushed them away. Looking  up from the dirty carpet floor into his puffy brown eye, his light brown curly short hair that stopped below his ears covered one of his eyes."I- I can't... You hurt me, you went out there and just I can't. I'm sorry I can't for give you for what you have done." I looked away, reaching for a strand of black wavy hair out of my face. I can't see him cry, I can feel my heart brake in my chest pieces falling into a black hole never to be seen again. " Max I'm sorry please don't do this to me, I love you."
" I can't tell at the moment you should go now, please don't talk to me you'll only make me hurt even more." I moved to door reaching for the door handle, before I could grad the door handle, I could feel a hand grad my arm. I slowly turn my head but not enough to see his face. "Please Max, I'm sorry I will never hurt you like this again. Please don't do this."
" Just go Dan, I can't never see you the same with out seeing her next to you. I can't trust you anymore! Please just leave!" I could feel the tears coming down my cheeks fast and hard. Dan let go of my arm standing next to me for a minute then walking out, with out a word. I stood next to the door way for a couple of minutes before closing the door, still holding the door handle I slowly let go and fell to the floor. Curling into a little ball crying until I can't cry no more. The only things that came through my mind were," Why? Why would he cheat on me like that?!? What did I do that lead him to cheat on me with her? Was there something I could have done to stop him?" These thoughts made my head hurt .I knew all the answer I was asking myself it was no, I couldn't have done anything to stop him what had happened happened.
After 3 hours had passed since I told Dan to leave me alone, I managed to gathered enough straight to push my sad weak body to my bed room, pieces  of my hair fell down on to my face. I couldn't bring myself to push them behind my ears, dragging my feet throw the cold carpet floor until I reached my bed room. Pushing my door out of the way and flopped on my half made bed, reaching for the edge  of my bed to push my body up on it. Not having the motivation to pull the purple covers over me, I just left then there. "Why?" Were the only words running over and over through my mind, " I'll just lay here until I feel like getting up, witch may be never." I thought, " I'll just take a nap and hopefully this was just a bad dream, he had never came to my house at 5:40 am, telling me he cheated on me and couldn't hide it anymore. He never told me he had been for 3 month that's why he left early when we were together. I knew he was I just didn't want to believe it, I didn't want to be that kind of girlfriend." I said to myself, my eyes where so heavy form all the tears I have shed. I couldn't keep them open any longer, I let my eyes win this round and feel asleep.