A birthday present for my Friend named Aakansha

It’s was a day before your birthday and the TMH Tour in your country. You were planning to go to their concert with your Best friend, Sanjeevani. But you don’t have enough money to buy one. You’re mom bought a present for your special Birthday. It was 2 VIP Tickets to the TMH Tour. You were really excited for your Birthday but not really your birthday but the TMH Tour Concert by your favorite British/Irish Boy-Band, One Direction. You desperately want to see them. So you jump around in your house when your mom gave you the 2 VIP Tickets for the concert. “Here sweetheart. My best present for you. I hope you’ll have fun.” Your mom said and she hugs you. You hugged her back and thanked her for what she gave you. “Thank you verrrrrryyyyyyyyy much Mom! I love youuuuu! Indeed, I’ll really have fun. This is a dream come true!” you cried out near your mother’s ear. “Wait. Don’t make me deaf. I love you too, sweetie” she said while laughing. You let go of your mom. “HAHAHA. Okay mom. I love you” you said laughing. You were so very excited and you called your best friend to tell about the concert.

You’re calling your best friend and she picked up after 3 or 4 rings. “SANJEEVANI! I have something to tell you” you screamed on the phone still jumping around because of excitement. “WHAAATT?!” she yelled. You laughed. “We. Are. Going. To. One Direction’s concert!” you said still jumping up and down. “Aakansha, stop jumping.” Your best friend heard that. “That’s was mom.” You said over the phone. “Are you serious?” she asked with excitement. “You heard me right!” is all that you said. “YEAAAAAAHHHHH!”  Your best friend screamed... “HAHAHA.. So, I’ll pick you up tomorrow.” You insisted. “Okay. And thanks!” she said. You nodded but you know that she can’t see so you replied. “It’s nothing.” You said and hung up.

*Hours before the TMH Tour*

                You were so very excited about this day. You can barely sleep last night because you were thinking of the next day. Yeah, it’s your birthday. You get up from bed and went to your bathroom and take a shower. You put your iHome and turn up the music. She’s not afraid by One Direction was being played. You sing along with it while shampooing your hair.

She’s not afraid of scary movies.

She likes the way we kiss in the dark.

But she’s so afraid about falling’ in lo-o-ve

After you finished showering. You turn off your iHome. You stormed out of your bathroom and went to your bedroom. You open your closet to find a good dress to wear. You found a blue dress; you matched it with a pair of white converse. You curled your hair and put some make-up. As you were finished, you went downstairs to eat breakfast. Your mom & dad went to work so nobody was home besides you. There was a blueberry pancake with some bacon in the dining table. It was prepared by your lovely mother.  As you ate some of it, you were thinking about the concert. After you ate the left pancake and bacon in your plate you washed it and dry it up. Then, you went to your living room to watch the telly. As you switch the channels you found a good one. So you watched ‘Romeo & Juliet’. Suddenly you felt a vibration near your hand, it was your iPhone. I got a text from your mom.

From: Mom <3 xx

                Good morning Aakansha! J Did you eat the food I prepared for you? Sorry if I’m not there, still busy here at work. And Happy Birthday Sweetheart! J

                As you were reading it you smiled because you thought that your Mother won’t greet you. But you were wrong. And you replied to her.

To: Mom <3 xx

                Good morning too Mom! J Yes mom and I love it. I wish you made more. Haha, no it’s okay mom. I understand. And thank you so much! I love you mom! <3 xx –Aakansha