Waiting for Superman: Louis Imagine xx

You had a really bad day at school. People keeps on bullying you, calling you names and etc. You've had enough, you burst into tears walking outside your school campus. You didn't really have real friends. "ugh! why do I have to live a life full of shit?" you asked in your mind. People didn't really know your story. They don't even bother to know what it was. You wished you didn't live at all. You wished that you were dead by now or even struck by a truck so you could die now without your parents knowing it. You were too depressed, you didn't really want a life like that. It was far from what you've expected but that was the life God planned for you. When you go home after school, you always end up crying and locking yourself in your room; thinking of sucising or self-harming. It was only the think you wanna do to ease the pain in your heart & mind. But those things don't really solves anything, it makes things worst than you ever think of. 

Tears from your eyes starts to block your sight. All you see is blur. Suddenly, a car was rushing through the road. You didn't even hear it because your thought were haunting you. You didn't care about what's happening in your surroundings, all you think of is pain. The driver of the car was a drunk guy, who's driving is really fast than ever. You quickly crossed the road but you failed to reach the end, the mad crazy drunk guy hit you accidentally. It hit you hard, you're lying in the cold hard ground. Blood flowing like a river, your eye sight seems to black out. You didn't know, someone was following you through out the day, wherever you go he was there following you through your steps. 

~Flashback~

"(Y/N)! Stop! a car is going to hit you!" a guy screamed through out his lungs. But you didn't hear it bec. you were too busy thinking of what you should do next. You keep on crying and crying. 

"Dude! stop the fucking car!" he shouted to the mad drunk guy whose keep on driving the freaking car. "Shut up a**h***!" the guy said.

"(y/n)!" he said rushing to you. but you didn't saw his face bec, all you see if pitch black. 

TO BE CONTINUED. . . . XD

Cliff hanger! lol. Sorry! run out of ideas. 

~Angel'xx