Utos Niya Character #1

Alexander Marudo II

Job: Actor, model, an assistant marketing officer at his father’s company.

Family Background: Lived with his grandparents for 24 years. His father is a mall owner, his brother works as his father’s assistant and representative. His mother’s whereabouts are unknown.

Relationship status: Complicated

Friends: College classmates

Body built: 6’2 in height with an athletic physique  

Favorite sports: Swimming

Hobbies: Photography

First line: "Come here." Utos niya habang nakahiga dun sa kama.

First line addressed to heroine: "What do you want us to do Noleen? We've been kissing like crazy for four fucking hours!"

Chapter dedicated to him: Chapter 35 And He Appears (Part 2)

Pastime: Xander likes to take pictures of Noleen and secretly listen to her sing. He was always found in the company of the director during breaks.

Strongest positive or personality trait:  A man of his word

Sense of humor: Mostly serious with occasional sense of humor

Opinion of himself: A lowly shadow of his brother.

Philosophy in life: Beggars can’t be choosers.

Most important thing to know about this character: All his life he has been given scraps of attention

His bad habits: Drinking, sleeping late and…uh…he has been indulging with ‘self-service’…too much.

His secret dream: To be one with Noleen, in heart, mind and body. But as of the moment he is thinking of fucking the woman to oblivion to bring some sense to her.

What kind of person does he want to be?  Someone Noleen wants him to be. Someone perfect. And what’s stopping him? He is afraid to turn out so much like his brother

What is he afraid of? Losing her, the only chance of happiness he has been granted

What keeps him at night? Thinking about her, praying for divine intervention, and damning himself for all the things he has done and what he's bound to do

Who’s his first love? Noleen

Terrible thing that happened to him: Noleen

In what situation would he become violent? Betrayal of the people he trusts.

What is his most treasured possession? His wife’s ring and her recorded voice.

What is his greatest regret? Sealing the deal with Noleen.

What is his best memory? Sealing the deal with Noleen. He happens to like the idea that she kissed him out of her own free will. He considers it their first kiss.

What’s his greatest source of joy? Breakfast

When was the time he was the most frightened? The night he heard Noleen scream for his name. Her cry for help was something he will never forget.

Xander’s current feelings or thoughts? He is sexually frustrated. Edgy. Exasperated with his situation. Reasonably infuriated with Noleen.

Most of the questions are from zaliazil's outlining a character questions. Pwede rin po kayong mag suggest ng questions! Dagdagan po natin. I will update this form from time to time.