chapter 1 my story so far ( ian's story )

I walked into my apartment and found my girlfriend sleeping with another man. "Kate?" my girlfriend looked up at me surprised. "Ian! ... I can explain" she might as well throw me out the window too. "you see it just wasn't working between us and..." I wasn't surprised really every girl I go out with cheats on me any way I don't even know why i try anymore. the man next to her woke up and he looked at me. I instantly recognized his face. "Jake what the hell man this is my girlfriend your sleeping with!" it took him awhile to get a hold of my words. "oh!...Ian it's not what it looks like!" was he that stupid. "well Jake what dose it look like? your in my apartment not in a Disney land hotel?" there was silence. "Ian I'm sor-" I cut off my girlfriends sentence. "Kate we're done you move out today I'm not dealing with this." Kate looked like she was about to cry "but Ian I lo-" I cut her off again. "Kate if did love me you wouldn't have done this" I thought you were different I actually cared about you... "Ian I'm sorry please don't leave me..." I took a deep breath. "Kate...I don't ever want to see you again you better have moved out by the time I come back..." I turned around and left my apartment. as I left out the apartment building doors I ran into a girl. we both fell to the floor "oh I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention" I told her while we both got up off the floor. she mumbled something I couldn't here "excuse me I didn't hear you" I told her. she looked at the ground not making eye contact with me "no it's fine , I'm sorry I wasn't really paying attention...Well bye" after that she left. What a strange person....dose she live around here I've never seen her.