The Birds pt.1

(Y/N) POV:

I hear honking and I'm it's Nikkala. I walk out my door to see her standing there in her outfit ready to party. She was so gorgeous. She was short and had hair that went past her breast. She was my crush throughout high school but I knew I never had a chance. She must have noticed I was staring at her because she look at me and suductivly asked "you like what you see baby?" She always teased me like this. She knew it drove me mad thinking of all the possible things I would love to do to her. Trying to hide my blushing face I flipped Ger off and got in the car.

Nikkala POV:

I knew I drove her crazy and I knew she wanted me but she was a player and I refuse to be another one of the many girls she had used and left. She flipped me off and hot into my car and I followed right behind her. "Where are we going?" She kept asking. I simply replied to her with "you'll see when we get there" I did this while rubbing up and down her thigh with my right hand. I could feel that what I was trying to do was working as she soon started to wimper and push my hand away. She's so stubborn. As we finally reach the party I look over to see her eyes light up and I know she was going to enjoy the night.

Your POV:
I look up to see we're at a house bigger thank I've ever seen before. As we get to the front door of the party a man named lemar greats us. He smiles a lustful look at me and Nikkala. He glares at her and says something I could have sworn I've heard a million times. Pushing the thought out of my mind I walk in with Nikkala. "What do you think bitch?" She ask me and I look over to see her smiling face and I'm about to reply when a hand grabs on to mine. I quickly look around to see that the hand belonged to a 5'9 man with crazy dreads and even though it was the weirdest thing I have ever seen it was oddly really sexy. "You must be (y/n)?" he says with a smile that makes your heart melt. As you look at his smile you see a sort of familiarity in his face. Nikkala turns to me and says "good to see you found your date. This is..." before she finished the handsome stranger interrupted her. "I'm Abel Tesfaye."

Abel's POV:
I could tell when she walked in that she was the girl Nikkala told me about and she was absolutely right. I had to have her, but only for tonight. looking at her figure and staring at the face of an angel I found it hard to keep my hands to myself. I got lost in thought when I notice Nikkala is talking and she's about to introduce us. "I'm Abel Tesfaye" I say as I see her eyes light up. "Your the weekend" she says in a surprised tone. "Why don't you show her around the house. " Nikkala says interrupting her excitement. "Sure" I say as I take her hand and walk up the stairs.