Shameless

You want me? I whispered in her ear

"Hey look my niggas back" Lemar noticed we were back.

"Yea I'm home but me and my girl need to spend some time alone for a while." I needed to get her alone again I craved her. Before she could interrupt I grabbed her and pulled her up the stairs, walked to my bedroom door, and kicked it in.

"Abel wai..." she started to object but my lips met her neck. I grabbed her hands and pinned them against the wall with one hand and grabbed her face with the other. I kissed her passionately I haven't felt this excited to have sex before. Just the way she looked at me made my heart race when she touched me it sent chills down my spine.

"You want me baby?" I wanted to hear her say it I wanted her to tell me it was mine.

"I want you, give it all to me." Her moans were so enchanting. The way she made me feel I wanted to put it in a song. I never felt the need to take my time but I wanted to explore her body. I wanted to make her feel good in every way possible.

(Des pov)
I was in paradise he knew just how to touch me. He was on top kissing me and I could feel his member rub up against me my nails left light scratches on his back as he slid in.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned in his chest. I'd been fantasizing about this moment since we separated and he went to jail. He looked at me as he delivered each stroke. It was steady and slow, almost teasingly.

"Fuck you feel good." He growled in my ear as his strokes sped up and my nails dug deeper in his back my legs started shaking on soon tightened around his waist. He pulled my hair back and bit my neck and I could feel him finishing inside me.

He sat next to me and looked at me with half a smile. "Get used to this mama."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Do you plan on keeping me around?"

"I went to jail because of you. It would make me look bad if I just left you, plus you're pretty good in bed."
I looked at him a bit confused. "Just come here mama." I obeyed and payed on his chest. Slowly, I drifted off to sleep.