Wings of Fire

A/N  I was home sick from school today so I thought I would write for you guys <3

Everything was black. I couldn't hear or see anything. Where am I?  Trying to open my eyes, my vison starting to get blury. Within a couple seconds I could see clearly. I tried to get up but my arms where stuck behind my back. I turn around to look at my hands. Handcuffs. great! I looked around the room but I couldn't see anything around myself but the cold hard cement floor below me and the steel pole I was handcuffed to. Slowly I got up off my nees, sliding the handcuffs up with me. Then I heard a voice ecoing off the walls.

"I see you're finally awake. It's only been about 3 weeks since you've last woken up." The voice laughs menicingly at me.

Then all the memories from the last 3 months came rushing back to me. Using my powers I yelled, for my throught was raw from all the screaming. 'SLADE!' Lights started turning on.

I quickly tried covering my eyes from the bright light but a hand started to lift up my chin. "You're going to wish you stayed in that coma for a little while longer." I snached my head back from his hand and kicked him back.

Now I noticed that it wasn't bright in here at all. Infact it's very dim. At least It isn't pitch black like before. If I thought I was bright before then I am in for a rude awakening. A door in front of me bursts open and sunlight starts streaming in and the only thing I can see is, surprisingly, two hovering shadows/figures, a wolf, a figure with a staff, and a really tall man, I think it is? Maybe. One of the floating shadow things has green power ball blast thing in her hands and the other one has a cloak but I still can't see their faces. I must be dreaming. Right? Then I got hit in the stomach. Nope definitly not a dream. I started to fall but I caught myself. After a few minutes of the fighting I could see their faces. I reconize anyone until my eyes landed on the cloaked figure..... oh no. Raven! Slade had everyone on the ground or their nee's but raven in a chok hold up on the wall. Then of course me being the protective sister I am I got really mad. Like REALLY REALLY mad. Letting my powers take ahold of me my eyes went completely black and the handcuffs burst open. Slade looks at me almost scared still holding Raven. By now a shadow of a raven with red flaming wings has appeared behind me and dark shadows swirl a round me.

Once again I use my powers to talk but now it comes out as a deep voice. 'Put Raven down Slade.' He looks at me but doesn't put her down. 'Fine then I guess we'll do this the hard way. Well hard for you easy for me.' A shadow of darkness shoots out and grabs Slade's foot. Pulling him torwads me and finally engulfing him whole. My eyes goes back to their normal color, the shadows gone. I collapsed and finally darkness

OK I really hope you enjoyed this. I had a lot of fun writing this. Once again I took a sick day so I wanted to write, you're amazing.

                       Love you all
                                      ~abby <3