Chapter Four: Uncaptured, Captured, and Uncaptured Again

"Protect us?!" Miku said incredulously.

"Yes," Sara said, "protect you. If someone catches you wandering around, they'll catch you and-"

"Isn't that kind of what you did?" Truffles asked, standing up.

"Well... um... if anyone else caught you, they would probably hurt you-" Sara was quickly interrupted.

"You gave me a bruise!" Truffles cried out indignantly.

"No, more than I-" Sara started.

"I say we blast her now," Miku said glaring at Sara. Sara flinched and ducked underneath the table.

"Silly strange beings," Truffles said, shaking her head sympathetically. "She can't defend herself, Miku."

"She tried to kidnap you!" Miku exclaimed.

"And she tempted me with that lovely box," Truffles sighed, looking longingly at the shredded remains.

"Well, lets at least take her as a captive. She could be helpful if any other of these creatures are around," Miku said.

"Wait!" Sara exclaimed. "I'm trying to help you!"

"Don't listen to her lies," Miku said to Truffles. Truffles nodded solemnly, putting her feet in her ears. Miku rolled her eyes.

Sara couldn't believe it, the creatures were going to make her their prisoner! Miku was going through the cupboards, throwing out plates and cups.

"Could you please not break those?" Sara asked anxiously, she was already having a hard time figuring out what to say about the window to her parents.

"No rope in here," Miku said, "Truffles, come help me look!"

"Why don't we just put her in one of these rooms back here? There are lots of things we could push against the door," Truffles said.

Sara inwardly groaned. She stiffened as she realized that neither of the creatures were watching her. She slowly crawled toward the front door. Her hand was on the doorknob when-

"Stop right there, thief!" Miku grabbed her sleeve with small, sharp teeth. "C'mon Truffles, lets lock her up!"

Miku may have not been very strong, but Truffles was downright deceiving. Sara was dragged by Truffles to her room.

"Stop! Let me go!" Sara yelled, thrashing as Truffles dragged her.

"Stay still prisoner," Miku growled. "It'll make it easier for the both of us."

They dragged her in and shut the door. Miku and Truffles looked at each other for a moment.

"Okay," Miku said to Sara, "It's time to talk!"

"Great," Sara blabbed, unsure what to do, "we've been having good weather lately, light showers in the morning, but-"

"Tell us where we are!" Miku demanded.

"Uh... My house?" Sara blanked out.

"Great," Miku muttered. "This realm, this 'Myhouse' has called us here Truffles."

"No wait! You're reall-" Sara was interrupted by Truffles.

"What's that over there?" Truffles asked, pointing at Sara's cat.

"That's Fred," Sara said. Truffles walked over to Fred.

"Hello, strange fat pufflet with brown fur and stripes," Truffles said to Fred.

"Meow!" Fred said back.

"Is that so?" Truffles asked.

Mmmrow! Mew mew mow!" Fred mewed emphatically.

"I know how you feel," Truffles was engaging in deep conversation with Fred.

"Me mow mew mew, mrow mow! Prrr... meow," Fred said to Truffles.

"Valuable information from a reliable source," Truffles said, turning to Miku, "This 'Sara' isn't evil after all."

"Explain this, captive," Miku growled to Sara.

"I was TRYING to keep you from being seen by anyone," Sara explained. "If someone else saw you, they might have taken you away and hurt you and experimented on you."

"Hmmm... then we aren't safe in Myhouse..." Miku looked out Sara's window.

"I think that this Sara is willing to help us," Truffles said to Miku. "Maybe she could help us. After all, we don't know much about the realm Myhouse."

Miku sighed, then looked at Sara.

"Okay, we concede," Miku said. "You are allowed to help us."

Finally done! Sorry that took so long! I apologize for not writing in unrestricted third person, and hope to write in Truffles PoV next time.

ALSO! I would LOVE to thank all of my readers, and an extra-super-special thanks to my voters! @Nirana_Fields @AwsomeDragons @CreativeCloudCats and @Aura-Galaxy THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! And silent readers, you can go follow them and read their books and stuff like that. Have a nice day!

~Skylaar Forough