My very Happy, Unlucky Day

My day started to  become way more happier than the days I had during the week. As it dawned on me I needed a date or friend for the Sea Themed Dance next week, So my mom took me to find the perfect dress for the event. As I started to look around the abandoned mall I saw a very familiar face. I couldn't identify the boy's face but i knew I saw him before. "Dahlia! Let's go honey!" My mom called. "Coming!!!" I said. And i went to run to my mom, I had to look one more time. I looked back and he was gone. As I sat there in aw, My mom was still annoyingly calling me so I ran as fast as I could to get where she was, and then we went home. I was sitting in the car thinking about " Who was that boy? And where do I know him from?" We made it home, and my brother, Brick came out on the porch and yelled " Dahlia smells like Butt!!! :)" And ran away from me. Before i could grab his shirt or anything my mom said" Stop Dahlia! You are 13 , you are to old for Brick's childish games, now help with the bags." I stump  anger to the car to get the bags. When we were through, I went upstairs to my room and called my BFF, Sofia and we talked about who we were going to the dance with. "I'm going with Corey Baxter, you know the football player" "I know who he is" I said . Sofia asked me " Who are you going to the dance with Dahlia?" I stopped talking and started to think who am I going to the dance with? I said quickly " The first person who i'm interested in I will say yes." I hung up the phone and went and got cleaned up for dinner. As the dinner table got quiet, I was still  thinking about the by who are saw. Is he a pervert? Or just a boy trying to get my opinion? "So, Brick...How was your day at school?" "Mom! It was sooooo Lame like every other day.Got in trouble for gluing the teacher's  butt to the sit so...." As  my mom looked at Brick in total  amazement I started to laugh. I got up from the dinner table, and went to bed. When you think about I might know who that boy was?!